• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Economic News

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey YOU investor888, you are not sinkie but mudlander pretending to be sinkie. I have already exposed you then when you were using sexual innuendos to insult together with Tekkun, and that's personal attack that you did, not me. How shameless can a Malaysian be to do personal attack and then turn around to scold and falsely accuse the same person - who are not even doing personal attack - of doing personal attack? Ultra shameless hypocrite LIAR.
He is indeed a liar. From some of his old posts, he has claimed to be living in a HDB in central Singapore, then having a large bungalow in Malaysia which needs 5 slaves for spring cleaning, having a Malaysian girlfriend in KL and the latest is, living in a "private" estate in Singapore with security. Well, for someone who claims to be buying at RM200k and reselling to dumb Sinkies at S$200k, he can also say that he is a neighbor of 38 Oxley Road. LOL. Only a retard will believe all his prata flipping posts.

hvVatum.gif

Boy, and look at that smile on that prata flipping guy!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey that's another mudlander trait you are displaying here. Any bad like littering or firecrackers is always done by foreigners not themselves. How convenient excuse! Firecrackers played by Sporeans at 4 am becos I said Malaysians did at 3 am. How childish can a Malaysian be?

Btw that's exactly what some of my Malaysian neighbours said when I went surveying them about firecrackers during NON CNY period. Could be done by Sporeans wor. But how many Sporeans in JB during non CNY period - and even weekdays - to put firecrackers at 3 am? LOL

Talking about CNY fireworks. My ex neighbours who are Malaysians have 2 mercs parked inside their houses and during the early morning of first day of CNY some years ago their distance relatives ( I believe from other states and Singapore ) were playing fireworks @ 4am in the morning. No joke. I know this because I cant slp whole night and 4am I gota squeeze back to Singapore half eye opened.

Very inconsiderate!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Kum Gong, the difference is, nobody ever claimed that there was cool kampong spirit living in Singapore.

That's right. No one painted a rosy picture of kampong spirit in Spore but I remember having cigarette smoke coming in to my Spore apartment last time and surveying my Sporean neighbours about it but they didn't claim there was no smoke and said they also smelled smoke. See the difference there? At least there was honesty.

Btw when my barbarian Malaysian Chinese neighbours came scolding me - for making reasonable request to ask them to stop their illegal dogs from barking non-stop in the afternoons for hours - I saw my opposite Malaysian Chinese neighbour house off the light and close windows immediately. They were so scared LOL. I have no doubt these people will do exactly the same thing if there is a robbery.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is indeed a liar. From some of his old posts, he has claimed to be living in a HDB in central Singapore, then having a large bungalow in Malaysia which needs 5 slaves for spring cleaning, having a Malaysian girlfriend in KL and the latest is, living in a "private" estate in Singapore with security. Well, for someone who claims to be buying at RM200k and reselling to dumb Sinkies at S$200k, he can also say that he is a neighbor of 38 Oxley Road. LOL. Only a retard will believe all his prata flipping posts.

hvVatum.gif

Yes such are low self esteem Malaysians who need to bash Sporeans like insulting people as poor, stupid etc and love to boast about how successful they are all the time. In real life, they scared of robbery and do not dare to boast but online no fear and no end to boasting and must be about how much they are better and more clever than Sporeans ("dumb sinkies") etc. That's why they love and need to be ego stroked by Sporeans who call themselves peasants and HDB are pigeon holes all the time.

And yes only retards will believe anything about Sporeans that come from such people mouth. Investor888 clearly belongs to the same breed as those Malaysian ASEAN scholars cheering Sporeans dying in Hotel New World collapse (shared by my idol Longist). Shameless ingrates and leeches who TAKE money from Sporeans and STEP on Sporeans and cheering Sporeans dead at the same time.

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the private residence of Singapore where I currently lived, the neighbouring dogs will bark incessantly when I returned home at 2am from my late nights drinks from Boat Quay.

And sometimes at 4am when I leave my house for exercise, the dogs will bark incessantly and their noises reverberated around the neighbourhood.

I have since feedback to the guards in my private residence and the next residence opposite but to no avail. After 5 damn years the dogs are still barking in the middle of the nights.

Singaporeans are very uncivilied. One even told my guards that she got the right to rear dogs because she is afraid of robbers! In SPORE? In her Condo? ( Roll eyes ) Another one claimed he slept through the night.

You must be living is the worse exclusive private residential CONDO where the residents rear BIG DOGS that always bark throughout the night and the lousy management is doing nothing about it and worse, you have a super high anxiety woman as neighbor always afraid of being robbed............ and one day, she might even be afraid you might want to molest her.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
And sometimes at 4am when I leave my house for exercise, the dogs will bark incessantly and their noises reverberated around the neighbourhood.
And to add on, your condo is so pathetic that it doesn't even have its own gym? Of course not at 4am lah. Is this really a condo or some dilapidated walk-up apartment in some "ulu-ulu" location? Do be careful because 4am is a "happy hour" for some.

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia is planning to take a "temporary break" from Formula 1 because of mounting mega losses.
Sepang, which can accommodate 120,000 fans, drew just 45,000 to last month's grand prix.
Most importantly, it is because of Petronas, the race's title sponsor, which is drastically cutting expenditures, is pulling out its sponsorship.

Since the departure of Tekkun few days ago, this forum had been very quiet.
Wondering what is happening to all his ardent supporters here or they are actually all his various clones.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG u seem to be very jealous of my RM 200k and reselling for S$200k business. I am rather surprised u even rem the figures.

Clap Clap!

hvVatum.gif

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's very rude when u are in a Living in JB traits and calling Malaysians Mudlanders. Since u are staying in JB, shouldn't u call yourself half Mudlander my friend?

I am pure Sinkie oops Singaporean and I served my BMT in Pulau Tekkun .. oops I meant Tekong

And please I aint no Tekkun. You can see the glaring difference in our usage of English. Mine is secondary 2 drop-out English while his is at least A levels

Hey that's another mudlander trait you are displaying here. Any bad like littering or firecrackers is always done by foreigners not themselves. How convenient excuse! Firecrackers played by Sporeans at 4 am becos I said Malaysians did at 3 am. How childish can a Malaysian be?

Btw that's exactly what some of my Malaysian neighbours said when I went surveying them about firecrackers during NON CNY period. Could be done by Sporeans wor. But how many Sporeans in JB during non CNY period - and even weekdays - to put firecrackers at 3 am? LOL

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
When we say to "exercise" , it does not always meant GYM. Am I right?

And to add on, your condo is so pathetic that it doesn't even have its own gym? Of course not at 4am lah. Is this really a condo or some dilapidated walk-up apartment in some "ulu-ulu" location? Do be careful because 4am is a "happy hour" for some.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi girl,

I know of people who have HDBs, Condos and Landed houses in Singapore. Please do not always think one can either stay in HDB OR private residence. Its not a must and it can be done if u know how to rise up the system.

Hey LIAR, make up your mind whether you currently live in HDB (pigeon hole in your own words) whereby you take 5 hours to clean - or private residence now. I would think more likely HDB as you also said in another thread about YOUR HDB season parking ticket (non sheltered).

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?168318-Economic-News&p=2515462#post2515462

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG u seem to be very jealous of my RM 200k and reselling for S$200k business. I am rather surprised u even rem the figures.

Clap Clap!
Not jealous lah. Just admire your great flipping skills, exactly like that roti prata guy and he seems to be enjoying every moment of it, just like you. If only I can attain half of your flipping skills....... can teach or not? One day you can flip how many times, oops, I mean how many dough ah?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tekkun = Investor888
I have this feeling as well. Standard of English used in forums is very subjective and cannot be used solely to deny the above. I can also talk like an Ah Beng with another nick.

Just to add: Both nicks were registered only 3 months apart and furthermore, they also like to follow-up with each others' posts, thus making the above suspicion highly valid.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
When we say to "exercise" , it does not always meant GYM. Am I right?
I'd rather exercise in air-con comfort in the gym since there is the treadmill. "Exercise" has many interpretations. My condo's gym used to be available 24/7 previously until some residents misused it as a love nest for their midnight rendezvous and thereafter, we, in the council committee, decided to restrict its hours.

No wonder your female neighbor is still keeping her dogs, because she may be wary of your "exercises", especially at 4am.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey shameless HYPOCRITE LIAR, tell that to those Malaysians in this JB forum who called Sporeans sinkies way back then. Mind you these people were not just living in Spore as tourists GIVING money to Sporeans but TAKING money and jobs in Spore and HDB subsidised housing and hospital subsidised treatment or could even be one of those Malaysian ASEAN scholars who studied for free since secondary school. Kindly treated by Sporeans like me. And how did Malaysians - like you doing personal attack - treat me in comparison? How shameless hypocrite can a Malaysian be? LOL

And when did I say that you are Tekkun? What a shameless LIAR. Btw that does not mean you are not. It just mean I do not know. And save your breath about pretending to be sinkie, you are definitely mudlander SPR who studied in Malaysia and write bungalow as BANGLO.

That's very rude when u are in a Living in JB traits and calling Malaysians Mudlanders. Since u are staying in JB, shouldn't u call yourself half Mudlander my friend?

I am pure Sinkie oops Singaporean and I served my BMT in Pulau Tekkun .. oops I meant Tekong

And please I aint no Tekkun. You can see the glaring difference in our usage of English. Mine is secondary 2 drop-out English while his is at least A levels

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey LIAR, so you are staying in multiple houses at the same time. Your post in end September this year - barely a month ago - said you like living in HDB whereby you spend 5 hours to clean. While your yesterday post said you currently live in private residence and come home or go out from home exercising at 2 am or 4 am with neighbourhood dogs barking incessantly and for which you complained with no results "for 5 damn years". So obvious your private residence story is to support your barking dogs story to counter attack my true experience in Malaysia. Only retards will believe your private residence story. How shameless can a Malaysian be?

Hi girl,

I know of people who have HDBs, Condos and Landed houses in Singapore. Please do not always think one can either stay in HDB OR private residence. Its not a must and it can be done if u know how to rise up the system.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey before any mudlander turn around again to falsely accuse Sporeans of being the same, I should elaborate my comment for people to know clearly the stark difference. It should be:

Any bad like littering or firecrackers is always done by foreigners not themselves. How convenient excuse when they know themselves to be litterbugs and to have put firecrackers at all times like 3 am. And there are not many foreigners around in most JB housing estate for example my housing estate was like 5% only at one time when I checked.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have this feeling as well. Standard of English used in forums is very subjective and cannot be used solely to deny the above. I can also talk like an Ah Beng with another nick.

Just to add: Both nicks were registered only 3 months apart and furthermore, they also like to follow-up with each others' posts, thus making the above suspicion highly valid.

I have been thinking of what you said about English standard and it suddenly dawned on me today that investor888 described the 4 am dog barking noises as "reverberated". Certainly doesn't sound like Ah Beng or the Secondary 2 dropout standard English that he proclaimed to have. Looks like in his eagerness to paint "Singaporeans are very uncivilised" and emphasised the barking noise impact, he forgot he is pretending to have Sec 2 dropout standard English. Come to think of it, I myself never describe before the barking noises from my barbarian Malaysian Chinese neighbours' 5 dogs barking incessantly at the same time, although those noises were so high pitch and so deafening and the non-stop barking drove me crazy.

Looks like heaven is watching the Malaysian evil doers. No joke but this was how it dawned on me too that Tekkun = Funniman. Heaven wants me to spread the ugly naked truth of these Malaysians for all to see. Walk of atonement is befitting for these barbarian mudlanders indeed. Ding ding shame shame is for barbarians who did evil to others. They are too much to harm me so much when they are the barbarians who did wrong and illegal things in the first place. I did them no harm nor did I do harm to anyone. Heaven will give them and other evil doers more - what they deserved for the evil and crimes that they committed. People like my barbarian Malaysian Chinese neighbours and other evil doers enjoying their bliss now - be it mudlanders or sinkies or whatever piece of sh*t - will get what they deserved one day.

Last edited: