• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dO yOu gEt Your ColLeaGues VacAtioN GiFts?

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just wondering would you get your colleagues vacation gifts if you travel on business trip?
- Out of basic courtesy or you do not want them to think you are stingy. (for not so close colleagues).
- You generally like them & want to get smth for them.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Just wondering would you get your colleagues vacation gifts if you travel on business trip?
- Out of basic courtesy or you do not want them to think you are stingy. (for not so close colleagues).

I always get bananas

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Well something like fridge magnets will be really sweet.

Hey fuck you why I suddenly sound so gay?

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well something like fridge magnets will be really sweet.

Hey fuck you why I suddenly sound so gay?

Because you MISS ME!

kiss lips.jpg

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did initially many many years ago when i was younger...

But after many biz and personal trips, I have stopped doing so... waste of time and $$.