• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am happier now living in Singapore compared to 10 years ago. What about you?

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Which fucking toilet did you crawl out from?

The one use by Ah Loon or the one used by smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY?

Or the one used by Bangla families suffering from diarrhea?

Or the toilet unflushed that kopisai stick his head under singing muckjulah stinkapura to the turds and tissue that you sponstaneously
emerged from?

Which ever one you came from, go back to that fucking toilet bowl and remember to flush yourself down.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good that piece of PAP smear of shit disappeared back to whereever the fuck he crawled out from

Maybe from a cucumber used on Ah Loon by ah loon himself

Probably Ah Loon ate that cucumber as he enjoy such thing while thinking how he be hooted once his fucking smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY father
go under the ghouls and demons