• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

you go work by bus or by car ?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me swim to work..aLong SigLap canaL aLL the way to Kembangan PLaza..:wink:

bro you're really cool...good exercise!!!
i will recommend to our good minister....to facilitate such healthy mode of travelling to work!
cool bro...really cool!!! wauhahhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! < fell off my chair, ouch!!! >

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro you're really cool...good exercise!!!
i will recommend to our good minister....to facilitate such healthy mode of travelling to work!
cool bro...really cool!!! wauhahhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! < fell off my chair, ouch!!! >

Too bad; they are going to Cover up the whoLe stretch of canaL aLL the way from Neptune Court to Kembangan
soon.Kanina; how to swim then ! ! :(:mad:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Too bad; they are going to Cover up the whoLe stretch of canaL aLL the way from Neptune Court to Kembangan
soon.Kanina; how to swim then ! ! :(:mad:

oh dear..i think we can petition to our good minister NOT to cover up..

i used to swim near the rex rochor canal....now also covered up liao...:(

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I drive to work. Leave either very early or very late to avoid ERP. Actually I can work from home (mostly email and telephone) but need to show face in office sometimes and sign some documents.

Cheers!

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Currently drives, very soon will have to cycle when COE expires.. then if Jamban Lee Bee Wah have her way.. gotta run liao...

Last edited: