• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miss singapore costume

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a99dbfd4-726d-40fc-b715-2e0e0ced7a4b_UNI2013_2984.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the no of Indians here maybe our dress should be a sari worn by some overweight Ah Neh!!

People might think its a Fancy costume contest instead of a Beauty Pageant contest if you want an overweight female Ah Neh to wear a Sari..

D

Deleted member 80916

Proof that Singaporeans or Singapore-Appointed Designers HAVE NO TASTE !

Looks like vomit from drinking excessive slurpees from 7-11

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh no.. I think they were trying to copy Victoria Secrets Angels costume.. but turned out horribly wrong.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Oh no.. I think they were trying to copy Victoria Secrets Angels costume...

praise you! you could be right! she needs to lose those pieces of clothes around her waist, then plaster those orchids around her groin! voila! :p:p:p

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need lose so much material coz she will never be the level of victoria secrets angels.... however, the overusage of cloth and decorations and flowers point to a case of trying too hard. In this case, less complex and simple lines would have been better. ie a well placed slit, figure hugging at the right places and simple patterns.

instead she looks like a tree in autumn yellowing but somehow stupidly flowering ... sigh

Last edited:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like one of the dianasour from jurassic park.
The one that kills the fat man in the jungle.