• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Electra releasing first song in 15 years

Rayden

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Electra releasing first song in 15 years

AAP
November 1, 2013, 8:03 am

Carmen+Electra+New+Images+%283%29.jpg

Model/actress Carmen Electra is set to release her first single in 15 years.

The former Baywatch star burst onto the scene as Prince's protegee in 1991 and now she has revealed she is releasing a new song, titled Werq, in December.

"I'm really excited to get back to doing what I love to do, which is perform and be on stage. That's how I started my career, so everything's coming full circle," she told US breakfast show Today.

Electra, who was romantically linked to music mogul Simon Cowell earlier in 2013, opened up about her musical plans a year ago, when she told Spinner.com she was hoping to become an electronic dance music pin-up.

"My absolute dream collaboration would be Skrillex. I also love Kaskade," she said.

She released one unofficial new track, I Like it Loud, at the beginning of 2013.