• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
i just saw a dead Frog ..... :biggrin:

IMG_2230_dead_frogs.jpg

Kena run over by a car...whahahahaha :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I need to shake.

save money ...

You hold 50 bucks on left hand...then use your right hand to shake your own cock...close your eyes...imagine Ah Tiong Bu doing it for u...when u cum .... open your eyes....your 50 bucks still there...

Save Money lor...

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
rules)

paid members only
prize to be decided by owner
no other rules
survive

and find

the 13 th colony.

game already startd for the latecomers.

piggyheadshaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's do the shake.... the hippy hippy shake....

save money ...

You hold 50 bucks on left hand...then use your right hand to shake your own cock...close your eyes...imagine Ah Tiong Bu doing it for u...when u cum .... open your eyes....your 50 bucks still there...

Save Money lor...

[video=youtube;SNH5EUw7gxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNH5EUw7gxk[/video]

:confused: What are you all talking? I shaking my head.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/etb5Cs_gH4s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>