• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stay tuned as KopiUncle reveals to ALL the conspiracies and the intricacies of this FORUM.

SBFleaks will be shocking, mind-boggling, appalling, unbelieveable,atrociously stunning....maliciously insane and scandalous!!!

Stay tune and read who are the Major Players in this Forum and who are the pawns and who are the foot soldiers. The Gang,The Mob ,The Alliances,The Thugs, The Hooligans and the Big Mafia Bosses. Right here in this thread.

All this from the Hourses' Mouths and they are authentic...stay tuned as Kopi reveals the history of this Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse...

the-godfather-1.jpg

the_godfather_4jpg.jpeg

5619_krestnyj-otec_or_the-godfather_1024x768_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

the_untouchables_original.jpg

Who is Kopi really ?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Lim set the tone for the creation of this thread...a sad loss to SBF.

don't worry, its just a retirement. old habits die hard lah, still need some attention. :wink:

all good stories must have an end. carthasis as i recall being taught.

the one thing i learnt from all this is intellectual honesty. the truth has been my pillar of support throughout these trying times.

my friends, thank you. strangers, thank you. enemies, thank you the most. without you i would have never known my friends.

nothing that happens should ever be wasted.

the system will only improve if it receives more data.

:kma:

The best is yet to be!

View attachment 12692

View attachment 12693

J

JeanGrey

i chope a seat to watch. last time always come late for movie no where to sit.

can someone bring some pop corn? sweet at the top, salty below.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A beautiful thread on Foreigners was abruptly destroyed by this mother fucker...

Fucking Kopi,yesterday,2nd day of your return,you only grossed about 90 mshs in praise of LKY n LHL,I am sure your fucking IB boss fucked and screwed you hard,why not give up the dirty money and shits and join the Truth?God bless,take care.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another mother fucking post by the big vulval mouth in this forum...

No one beats kopiuncle's mother when she was 18 years old.

On that windy night, I was slightly tipsy after Chivas/Heineken and while strolling the East Coast beach, I heard faint sounds of sobbing near a cluster of coniferous trees. And there was she, a willowy lass with slightly curly shoulder length hair caressing her tears-drenched cheeks. She looked at me with those forlorn eyes that yearned to be saved from whatever she was suffering. Chivas made a white knight out of me. My dick head told me to save the damsel in distress. But my dick head rarely makes the right judgements .......

So I went over, mustering all the James Bond manly charm, I cooed "Whither trouble that vexed my young maiden ?"

She was taken aback by my mocked Victorian style of speaking that only convent girls will appreciate. I later found out that she was from Katong Convent.

She smiled while I gently rubbed away her tears. She said "Take me away"

"Mai tu liao" I thought, as my dick notched up a higher level of hardness, straining my loin muscles to a degree I have never felt before. I could see the slight cleavage as the strong winds caused her buttoned blouse to flap wildly, revealing porcelain white skin under the moonlit sky.

My left hand caressed her tiny waist while my other hand went into her skirt. With one swift motion, I ripped off her panties.

"Ah" she heaved, in a mix of surprise and pleasure.

My dick head moistened on cue as she closed her beautiful eyes in sweet surrender .........

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and more from this mother-fucking Brubeck....he got away easy with no infractions and with great applause from the audience...cool man..

You are the product of a mistake I made when drunk with Chivas/Heineken when I ramped my monstrous dick (without condom) up your mother's cheebye when she was a teenager. Somehow, somewhere, your upbringing was adulterated by your mixing with banglas and m&d and shitskins who taught you how to suck up to the ruling party's dicks while they posteriorised you as you sing their praises below the waterline of geylang public toilet bowl, among dung and toilet wipes ..... you swallowed with relish and glee, all the filth that made you what you are today.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is this Big Powerful Forummer who zapped Kopi openly and admitted it with so much confidence and ease....a great guy indeed.

Who is MBSSLOTS ? What is his role in this great battle in this forum? Stay tuned for The Truth..

You are a spammer. ZAP U.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is this Narong guy?

Kopisai already won.
See the number of threads related to this vile piece of shit.
Sbf becomes machiam kopisai forum...
His aim is to disturb distract and discredit....he has done it....
He is getting a big fat bonus from his white scums masters....funded by us. Song bo?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is this Chonburifc who was a great Confucius scholar and suddenly turned vulgar, low-down, stupid and idiotic with sheer profanities? Why the sudden evil transformation? Who is he and what is his real agenda here? Stay tuned as Kopi will reveal the Truth behind this evil transformation...Chonburifc turns turtle.

Forumers can We give kopisai the biggest honour of being the most successful pappies IB. But limpeh still Fuck the useless pappies running dog. Even ron ron also no fight kopisai.

Kopisai go give dog Fuck.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What do you have here? The most intelligent , the most knowledgeable, the most poetic and the best clone hunter in this forum. I present JW5. Who is he? What is his role here in this SBF ? Stay tuned as I will bring The Truth to you step by step. Stay tuned for more....

Wow bastard, since when have you been so polite when you disagreed with someone?
Trying to manipulate and convince again you snake?

Scroobal you manipulative motherfucking piece of shit, don't pretend to be concerned about the lives of ordinary singaporeans when your tiny dick jerks a little whenever the elite and wealthy are mentioned. Remember your comment about HDB not being for you?

Cunning piece of rotten shit, go and fuck yourself and take your manipulative shit children with you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is Crane who kept stalking Kopi with ceaseless and senseless vulgarities and profanities? Who is he? What is his role here? Who is he working for ? Whose clone and whose handle? Stay tuned for The Truth will soon prevail...

Fuck kopiuncle's mother phua chee bye :oIo:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What happened to Peppertail? Who is this forummer? Why the sudden introduction as Moderator and then the sudden exit. Want to read the True Story ? Stay tuned...

Hi Sam, the infraction spams are disruptive and make a joke out of this forum. Almost half the threads on the 'New Posts' screen are taken up by it.

Why not just disable infractions till they actually serve some purpose again?

Has the Infraction System disabled ? Has the Mad Man of The Forum continued his daily Masturbating. Why is I H P so powerful here? Want to know The Truth? Read on...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sometimes you have to hit back. But why did Kopi do it? Was he told to do it? Was he forced to hit back? Why did Kopi freak out???

sometimes you have to hit back after decades of bullying and fucking...
enough is enough...so here goes the mantra.....good morning singapore!!!!
dont have to be paiseh...stupid means stupid, no paiseh wan...ok...go dog fuck ok
you see what i mean? this mothefucking JW5 - biggest bully in this forum
I H P incarnate..diabolical, sinister, cunning, evil and vile...mr seah you lan lah!!!
one comment , jw5 blew his fucking top
all his intellect and all his poetic prowess
all gone down like unstoppable lausai
and also out jumped this fucking spider
and more from this great clone hunter -
more vicious mothefucking shit....this hypocrite
this blatant liar, this big street bully , this motherfucking I H P ...
deserved to be detained in the 99 hells of eternal torture and fire
talking about helping singapore
talking about building a wonderful singapore
lampar you understand...got this type of singaporean, singapore long long dies liao
lampar one motherfucking bully in this forum..lampar one infractor...
swear no profanities and no vulgarities
but became one motherfucking vulval mouth...pui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I H P go fuck dog!!!!!!!!!! pui!!!!!!!!!!!!jw5 go dog fuck...pui!!!!!!all the LauCCCB and CCCCb go dogs fuck !!!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopi uncle, I give you a quote:
Matthew 5:39
but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
Unquote:

you are no matter than Lee Kuan Yew if ur mind is jailed and always seek for revenge just like what LKY does to Chia Thye Poh.
LKY mind was jailed for 32 yrs while Chia Thye Poh was physically Jailed, his mind was actually free like a bird.

MBSSL0TS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi uncle, I give you a quote:
Matthew 5:39
but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
Unquote:

you are no matter than Lee Kuan Yew if ur mind is jailed and always seek for revenge just like what LKY does to Chia Thye Poh.
LKY mind was jailed for 32 yrs while Chia Thye Poh was physically Jailed, his mind was actually free like a bird.

Kopiuncle will let you slap both cheeks if his flabby butt :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And who dares to judge Joetys , the most powerful nuclear member? The first and most powerful nuclear armed forummer here? And who is Joetys? Why is there so much fear and so much worshipping and adoration for this Froggy Head? Who is he ? Why is he here ? What is his role? Want to know the Truth,stay tuned to this thread as Kopi brings you The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse.

Have to admit I'm having a great time near the alps now nevertheless I am starting this new thread to welcome any SBF members to judge me on my recent zapping of two SBF members one is that kopiuncle the other is ilovesingapore.

Both zaps I left my nick and reasons. I must say both are unrelated in anyway and it is not like I kept zapping the same person over and over again. Am I known in this forum for zapping fellow members? Am I known in this forum for spamming? Am I known in this forum for posting nonsense continuously irritating fellow members? Am I known as a member who threatens other member? Please judge me.

Yes I had posted a rather offensive photo however I did have the courtesy blocking the offensive parts. The photo posted was originally posted my me and how best to show his relationship at that time with another forumer? They say a picture paints a thousand words.

I am not replying to his post nor joining in that post because it's offensive even to get into his post. However I am posting this exclusively to all of you, please judge me.