• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

help! i js bought BLUMONT for 12c.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what if restriction stays for a long time?

b4 that was about to buy at $1+ cos price dropped like shit. then heng ah! there was SGX restriction which ve to come out cash deposited with broker b4 buying. so i siam.

then restriction lifted and the price dropped even further to like 25c, then broker called and said no more restriction. heng again! bz didn't buy. then today backside itchy. saw price dropped all the way down to 12c. keyed in buy order and dunno heng or suay, got it. all 100 lot.

then price up, wanna sell but cannot cos broker said suay liao, SGX imposed restriction!!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is very puzzling.

to begin, why in the first place did SGX allow such dubious companies to be listed? does anyone know that BLUMONT is actually also a cpf-trustee stock? this means u can use your cpf savings to trade.

so what happen now for those who so gullibly invested with their life savings cpf?

ALL GET BURNT!

SGX got their $. the brokers get their commission. the banks get all their interests. the cpfs, well, they must get something too, isn't it?

the only person who doesn't get anything is us, the investors. and there goes the lump of our life savings down the drain into others' conmen's pockets.

does SGX do its job or homework meticulously?

NO!

does the gahmen care if our cpfs are so easily wiped out just like that?

NO!

then what's cpf? what's SGX? what's with this million $$ gahmen?

nothing but all accomplices to leech our hard earning savings :(

J

JeanGrey

you think ERP is the only ATM?
SGX is the best ATM!

you need a good cloth to soak up all the spilt milk off the floor.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
all that our gahmen is really focus on is MONEY and MORE MONEY.

this shall end. they shall literally money themselves out. their days are approaching....very near soon. their sign of 666 is appearing. muahahahahaha.....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
all that our gahmen is really focus on is MONEY and MORE MONEY.

this shall end. they shall literally money themselves out. their days are approaching....very near soon. their sign of 666 is appearing. muahahahahaha.....

sorry! just got bitten by the HALLOWEEN BUG :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
U bought 100 lot means u invested $12,000 in this piece of shit stock? Where did u get the money from if you are jobless?

ya, damn cartoon right?

but this morning, loving broker called and said she keyed in SOLD for me at 13.7c which means there's a 1.7k gross profit waving at me. I also dunno just pleasantly surprised!! :smile: as a bonus, she's charging online rate even though it's under "restricted order".

so sweet of her!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
for this blessing, I must quote from my poor jobless li'l brother leetahsar:

man propose; heaven dispose.....

sadhu..sadhu....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
heng ah!! dumped blumont fast and furios and made a tidy sum.

it's now only 8c and would drop even further pending a big lawsuit.

for those who have this damned counter, pls be aware and alert for any more bad news coming soon.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
BLUMONT is a goner now. better to get out and cut loss b4 closing shop:

this morning trading....graph looks pretty bad :(

Blumont 0.035 +0.001 +2.9 10 0.035 0.036 1,446 1,150 0.035 0.035 0.034

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can make money from markets
Buy low sell high that's going long
Sell high buy low also can go short