• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

help! i js bought BLUMONT for 12c.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this counter after i ve just bought this morning is now under RESTRICTION again.

what the fuck is SGX trying to do this time??

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this counter after i ve just bought this morning is now under RESTRICTION again.

what the fuck is SGX trying to do this time??

Why buy Blumont?

You should buy Wing Tai. 12c dividends. Wing Tai is cash rich and is considering buying back its shares, worth $3.62.

Wing Tai is selling at a good discount to its NAV now

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so i already bought but now cannot unload or sell. SGX just issued a restriction order.

how can they do thing like that? suka suka, let it trade. then suka suka restrict it. those who jump in really die cock standing this time!

i just got 100 lot. and it ain't fair that i cannot sell now to make a quick profit :(

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so i already bought but now cannot unload or sell. SGX just issued a restriction order.

how can they do thing like that? suka suka, let it trade. then suka suka restrict it. those who jump in really die cock standing this time!

i just got 100 lot. and it ain't fair that i cannot sell now to make a quick profit :(

SGX can impose restrictions.

next time be careful what you buy

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just checked with my broker with AMFRASER who told me that for their trading house, blumont is now restricted cos they ve reached the max. he advised to try selling it throughother broking house.

fuck! no wonder they are called broker and broking house. all accomplices with SGX to broke investors :(

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just checked with my broker with AMFRASER who told me that for their trading house, blumont is now restricted cos they ve reached the max. he advised to try selling it throughother broking house.

fuck! no wonder they are called broker and broking house. all accomplices with SGX to broke investors :(

hahahahaha

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
hold. price will jump once restrictions lifted. haha.

wing tai new launch at kovan not doing so well.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why buy Blumont?

You should buy Wing Tai. 12c dividends. Wing Tai is cash rich and is considering buying back its shares, worth $3.62.

Wing Tai is selling at a good discount to its NAV now

aiyah...............our friend looking for big price movements............not dividends mah............

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hold. price will jump once restrictions lifted. haha.

wing tai new launch at kovan not doing so well.

The TEMBUSU!...hmmm!!, was looking at the design & was telling somebody I know...the plants, so many of them...the maintenance cost is gonna kill YOU!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The TEMBUSU!...hmmm!!, was looking at the design & was telling somebody I know...the plants, so many of them...the maintenance cost is gonna kill YOU!

wing tai's NTA is $3.62 but is traded at $2.24 now. Will Wing Tai buyback its own shares in the coming months?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LTB; did you try for the IPO of VaLueMax which cLosed today ?..
Me bidded for 30Lots @51cts per piece oVer the weekend..:wink:
HUAT AH !! :biggrin: