• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A timely reminder...

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
kuku, did i state that civil servants are coerced to vote for the PAP? you have trouble comprehending post #10? anyway, it's time for a lil' reminder!
hahaha...u did not state that but why I cannot state that I have not been coerced to vote for the PAP???

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
hahaha...u did not state that but why I cannot state that I have not been coerced to vote for the PAP???

did i even insist that you cannot state that you had not been coerced to vote for the PAP? bwahahahahahahaa

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
2015 and this reminder must be surfaced!

Looks like some more folks are undergoing training in about two weeks time :p:p:p

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
good to note that Civil Servants are supposed to serve the Republic of Singapore and her Citizens, and to be non-partisan, serving not any single political party....so keep this gentle reminder in mind.

Was once told by SML of YCK that Goh Keng Swee was strict with HDB on pencil control.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
good to note that Civil Servants are supposed to serve the Republic of Singapore and her Citizens, and to be non-partisan, serving not any single political party.

it's also good to note that the Government at helm can be made up of any political party that has garnered the support from the Citizens of our Republic. if the true bosses of the Civil Servants are the Republic and her Citizens, then the Government at helm is merely akin to a steward, or a supervisor at most.

last but not least, you folks are paid by Tax-payers' money, not by any political party. so keep this gentle reminder in mind.

A must read for all Civil Servants.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
A must read for all Civil Servants.
Well said, ZhiHau,

Singapore is for Singaporeans.

Civil Service is to serve Singapore and Singaporeans. Civil Service is not to serve PAP only. In fact if PSP has a Shadow Cabinet, the Civil Service is obliged to give the same briefing to the Shadow cabinet as it gives to pap as that wld enable the Shadow Cabinet to formulate good policies shd it replace the pap. That is Civil Service's duty, responsibility and professionalism. Alas, are our top civil servants, dutiful, responsible and professional to do the right thing? Or are SG's civil servants part of the running dogs charade?

PAP is a political party in Singapore, like PSP, WP, SDP, PVP, etc. PAP is not more than any political party in Singapore.

PAP has been given the mandate to govern SG from 2015 to 2021. That mandate expires in 2021 and Singaporeans will decide who has the mandate to govern SG after the next GE.

So no party shd be too arrogant to think that it owns SG and can do whatever it wants

Last edited:

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
many civil worker do not understand this as they never seen changes, always white.

only when there are changers, the mind will wake up

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
as more Ministries open up the ranks to take in more Civil Servants, i thought this simple message could be spread all around :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Looks likely to have an increase in the number of Civil Servants in lieu of the COVID pandemic...

Please read.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good to note that Civil Servants are supposed to serve the Republic of Singapore and her Citizens, and to be non-partisan, serving not any single political party.

it's also good to note that the Government at helm can be made up of any political party that has garnered the support from the Citizens of our Republic. if the true bosses of the Civil Servants are the Republic and her Citizens, then the Government at helm is merely akin to a steward, or a supervisor at most.

last but not least, you folks are paid by Tax-payers' money, not by any political party. so keep this gentle reminder in mind.
this is the phenomenon of the “deep state” where after several decades of the same party rule civil servants and pubic occifers who are selected, recruited, appointed, and hired inevitably becum subservient, loyal, and indebted to that party and party policies. inevitable because of the selection, hiring, and weeding out process over several terms.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
this is the phenomenon of the “deep state” where after several decades of the same party rule civil servants and pubic occifers who are selected, recruited, appointed, and hired inevitably becum subservient, loyal, and indebted to that party and party policies. inevitable because of the selection, hiring, and weeding out process over several terms.

then they need JIT courses to upgrade their software.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Absolute power CORRUPTS absolutely.

The PAP must never obtain 2/3 majority in the next GE, fellow sinkies, take heed.