• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

legends of sbf

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Started this thread to remember Sbf legends.

How to qualify as legend of sbf?
Regardless of good or bad reputation, as long as he or she, living or dead, is remembered for good things or bad. he other she qualify as legend.

I recommend, three late ramseth. This forum never Sian when ah ram around.

Many legends on the way. Who are the legends? Post.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok me go for Ah Ram too and not forgetting Clinton666.. Now drinking a can of Stout..

Cheers to the late Ah Ram and his legacy in SBF..

RIP friend..

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must this legend be active or dead? If alive and still contributing is the criteria I nominate

Joetys, good contributions
Laksaboy, the wise one

But the number 1 legend in terms of knowledge is Ramseth,,he really the encyclopedia of SBF

hehehe 2 for ah ram. Come on, legend of sbf. Contribute please

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ramseth of course. his rich information is unsurpassed.

clinton666 and his spastic maggot taunts.

btw, where is cooleo and his singa lion avatar?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for politicizing this thread :p
Hands up for Ramseth !!!
Gangs , women and booze , he knows them all
:wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And messing quote tags

And reviving old threads

And sprouting shit about how wonderful pappies r

And condemning locals

And condemming motorists

And demanding the whole world make way for cyclist

Leongsam - the dictator who insists on 10 characters minimum!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
must this legend be active or dead? If alive and still contributing is the criteria I nominate

Joetys, good contributions
Laksaboy, the wise one

But the number 1 legend in terms of knowledge is Ramseth,,he really the encyclopedia of SBF

Thanks but I must say I'm new in this forum as I really participated in posting only say 3 years ago I think so the legend belongs to the older members I must say.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont so modest lah..if u not legend than i lagi worse. Took me 3 years to get infraction status..guess me no hope n condemn leow.

Thanks but I must say I'm new in this forum as I really participated in posting only say 3 years ago I think so the legend belongs to the older members I must say.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I nominate Cooleo who has now been replaced by one of his/her many clones.
He/She was definately a hardcore samster. Nearly 9000 postings.

Last edited: