• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how much is the salary of a SAF MAJOR

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even though your avatar of that blatantly overeating rabbit standing in a casanova position is disturbing, but, you are lovely with lovely advice.

I would love to give you a hug and a peck on your forehead.

Yah guys, I know it's funny sometimes when we give people stupid advice or just being silly.

But assuming this story is real, we should be mindful of the guy's feelings. These are tough economic times, and if you are a parent, you would understand the trauma the TS goes through when fighting these custody battles as well as try to make a living.

As a teacher, I've taught children who come from divorced families. Sometimes you cannot see the trauma on the child's daily behaviour, ie the child will still appear like normal on a day to day basis.

However, talk to the child and you will know that he or she can feel lonely and abandoned, or neglected.

It is not easy for a child who loves his parents, or at least close to one parent, to have to go through a living arrangement where you don't see one of them. Worse, you see both of them fighting.

Have you guys any idea what goes through the head of an eight year old girl? She is lost and confused and trying to be brave at the same time! If you think that being a grown up is tough in these tough times, have you guys spared a thought for the little girl's feelings if her dad goes nuts??

Shame on you for telling TS to tell his daughter to lie. This is very bad for her character development. I don't care even if I get zapped for this. Because this is not a thread to talk nonsense on!

I do feel for the guy, but this solution is not good. There may also be times when he feels like whacking the other guy, but should he let his daughter see this?

I hope you get custody of your child when she grows up. Also, although it's none of my business, you should think very carefully about the next woman you want to spend your life with. Choose a good stepmom to her, especially if her own mother isn't the modicum of good behaviour.

You are a man, so it may be difficult for you to understand this, but an emotional and value system of a girl can be compromised if she does not get the right guidance from a mom growing up. As a father, I hope you spend time talking to your girl about being "proper" after she grows up. You don't have to badmouth your wife, in fact, no matter how much you hate her, don't badmouth her in front of your daughter. It's tough on you I know. Just teach her some values and share with her your life values.

Please be brave and hope everything works out for you. Sorry if this is really long, but I'm kind of worried about your child, with her being so young. :smile:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry i have no idea why my prev post was not being seen.

anyway bro, be a good father. as long as you treat your girl well, she will knows and she will understand.

to be honest, i am really jealous of her. for in my case when i was younger, my gambling dad the total amt of times he visited me i can fucking count with 1 hand. every month 200 dollars for us he also don't bother to pay. practically he put in 0 effort in raising both me and my brother.

remind that slut to leave her out of the adults politics. just always keep this at the back of your mind; YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEE HER, TALK TO HER, BRING HER OUT TO HAVE FUN, YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SEE HER GROWS UP.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even though your avatar of that blatantly overeating rabbit standing in a casanova position is disturbing, but, you are lovely with lovely advice.

I would love to give you a hug and a peck on your forehead.

I think the rabbit is just sitting on his burrow minding his own business when the picture was snapped. What is cassanova position? :eek:

Is this cyber sexual harrassment?? :p:p:p

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually instead of forgetting you should address the problem why this happens, otherwise you may bring the same problem to your next relationship. and history will definitely repeat itself again. that is why divorcee keeps on having relationship problems because they have been hurt before and do not wish to deal with the problem by forgetting it.

you have to break the buddha cycle of suffering!

I thought you were Christian? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This is pretty good relationship advice coming from your usual religious fervent self! :smile:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear TS, what does your girl think of her mum? Is she happy with them? If she still thinks the world of her mum, as most kids treat BOTH parents as their everything, it's best not to stir up things which ultimately cause the kid unhappiness. Try talking some sense into them that you kid has every right to call you, especially after an outing with you, to let you know she's OK. It's not just their lives, it's the little girl's too. If they know how to be parents, esp your ex-wife, they should also work towards her happiness.

Bottomline is, do your best as a father.. she'll know who's there for her through thick and thin in her growing years.

I'm a bit late sharing.. thot this was a boh liao thread about SAF major's pay..:o

Wow so touching. There are so many parent gurus on this forum! :smile::smile::smile:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not married and have no kids, so I cannot comment much on this thread for the TS.

However, I believe in giving the right education and right mindframe for TS daughter. As time goes by, she will realise what is the truth. That will make her more appreciative of TS.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
given the fact that your english is ok enough, you have the EQ of an underdeveloped child.

while a person is venting about his ex wife, you are judging him based on his linguistic skill.

whats the point of havin good english when your judgment and empathy for others sucks?

so u think you can sustain your partner's interest in you based solely on your level of english? that being the case, she'll be going for an angmoh, silly boy!

Ah chek, lu kong simi lan jiao? My cock hair stand liao! My English OK or not?:wink:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Benefits for the entire clan

Bonus? Insurance? Lodging? Car? Medical? Security? Travel? other majiam majiam allowances...and de list goes on...repeat tat for de rest of fucktard...quite interesting to noe...exactly how much de cuntry spend on politicians every month...and we haven tok bout cronies yet...:biggrin: