• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JOETYS, Will You Marry Me?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
one homo calling others homo

some more homo here got "protection"

yawn
jealous lover boy coward

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I neber jealous one. Not like the fat fuck who thought he had a chance with the dimpled face highly intelligent beauty. Caused her to vomit for days....LOL

try harder to write like me. :biggrin:
you need to learn harder Ah Scroo...
your tricks and characteristics kena exposed liao lah.
for once, stop overcompensating and stop being so needy! :biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u in same room with boss what , homo

lol........................lol.................... ........lol.............................lol....... ........................lol....................... ....lol

lol.........................lol................... .................lol.............................. .lol.....................................lol

yawn
jealous lover boy coward

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I know for sure Alamaking is a gay. The fucking Sei Hao Hai, but joetys?

Debonerman please la please leave me out of this can? Also please don't be so serious in here can? I mentioned about the amphibian gang in jest please go check in list where got any clones with amphibian nicks? I am not part of your war with others so please leave me out of this and also just because I am acquainted to others you don't like doesn't make me a guilty party.