• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Viva Roma.................Forza Roma.........!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hoohoo....................i would never have believed it................:eek:

Roma top of Serie A .........win 8 out of 8 games............score 22...........concede only 1.............:eek:

would have been stronger if they had kept Lamela though...............:(

Champions League spot for sure..................maybe Scudetto still not quite possible.............

Willian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Theirs was a pyrrhic victory that costed them the loss of their two main strikers Totti and Gervinho. If they draw or lose their games then Napoli will catch up while Juve are favorites to win the Scudetto.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah.................your 1st year watching football ah.................

no team can escape injuries what....................

still got Ljajic and Borriello......................or can push Pjanic further up with Bradley taking his place..............

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selling that con job Lamela to Spurs for a king's ransom beats their 100% unbeaten record this season. No CL commitments. Serie A Champions 2013/4 guarantee chop stamp.

hoohoo....................i would never have believed it................:eek:

Roma top of Serie A .........win 8 out of 8 games............score 22...........concede only 1.............:eek:

would have been stronger if they had kept Lamela though...............:(

Champions League spot for sure..................maybe Scudetto still not quite possible.............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Selling that con job Lamela to Spurs for a king's ransom beats their 100% unbeaten record this season. No CL commitments. Serie A Champions 2013/4 guarantee chop stamp.

Juve still favourites lah...........on paper stronger mah........

Roma should have kept Lamela and not sign Gervinho............Lamela ahs the potential to be another C Ronaldo but under Villas-Boas........gone case

Roma's greatest transfer coup was selling teenage Marquinhos to PSG...........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roma.....................

beat Udinese 1-0............even with 10 men.........

played 9............won 9.............scored 23............conceded just 1..............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 wins in a row ah.................24 scored.................1 conceded...........none in the last 7 games..............:eek::eek::eek:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:(.............................as they say, all good things must come to an end...................

no wonder i woke up this morning with a bad feeling that Roma's winning streak has come to an end...................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ALLAH-mak...............

Roma concedes last minute goal to draw 1-1 against Sassuolo............

i just had this bad feeling minutes before the goal..........