• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which is a decent health insurance plan in your opinion???

Jimmy1978

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my opinion, you should opt for the health insurance plan offered by DBS… I took the plan a year ago and receive sufficient protection coverage on the same… apart from that there are other benefits as well… you should check the bank's website for more information...!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bedok reservoir orgy of suiciders (bros). membership is full, but please check again regularly. members do not remain with the organization for long. :p

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best insurance policy is attend church......it promises eternal life. That is the best insurance, dun you think?

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not even qualified for any insurance policy.
think i am really super sick, so no insurance company want to cover me.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
A true follower God should never buy insurance. The best insurance is God.

Exercise is the best health insurance.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The impression I get is in Spore the courts are Pro-business. If there is a dispute with an insurance company the lesser mortal will come out the loser.