• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An Open Letter to Singapore Chief Prosecutor Mr Aedit Abdullah (EGD)

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To: Singapore Chief Prosecutor
Mr. Aedit Abdullah (EGD, Economic Crimes and Governance Division)

Dear Encik Aedit Abdullah,
Apa Khabar? Ada Baik? First of all, I wish you Selamat Hari Raya Haji.

Do you still remember Cecilia Sue, the star prosecutor witness? according to the Singapore Press Holdings media, she flip flopped and her statements were not reliable. Her confession statements were not the same as what he said in the court.

She was impeached by the judge. I wish to know if AGC has any plan to charge her for perjury and telling lies in the court?

If AGC has no intention to charge her, I believe that her statements in court are true?

If that is the case, can we Singaporeans file police report against Cecelia Sue that she lied when she was interrogated by CPIB? Is it a crime to lie to CPIB and why there was no charge against her for lying to CPIB?

so which statements are true? court statements by Cecilia Sue are true or CPIB statements by Cecilia Sue are true?

If CPIB statements by Cecelia Sue are false, why CPIB never charge Cecelia?

Singaporeans have the rights to know what is going on in Cecelia Sue investigation.

thank you,

Ginger Lee