• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

michelle obama is a tranny - a man

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
from stankov press

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/...ar-attack-usa-october-8-false-flag-start-ww3/

excerpts from stankov
......At first I published my conclusion that Michelle Obama is a male, who has undergone a transsexual operation at the age of 17-18 and is thus a tranny on October 9 in an article with the auspicious title “The End Game“. Still being somewhat sceptical, I decided to be on the safe side and wrapped this information in a letter to Debra as to temper the explosive nature of this news:

“Yesterday (October 7th), for instance, I had the inkling that Michelle Obama is a transsexual and was born as Michell Obama, a male. He changed his gender at the age of 18. Then I checked a number of videos and publications /bios and this seems to be rather probable, as there is a lot of uncertainty and awkward facts or gaps about her life and that of her children.”

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
from stankov press

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/...ar-attack-usa-october-8-false-flag-start-ww3/

excerpts from stankov
......At first I published my conclusion that Michelle Obama is a male, who has undergone a transsexual operation at the age of 17-18 and is thus a tranny on October 9 in an article with the auspicious title “The End Game“. Still being somewhat sceptical, I decided to be on the safe side and wrapped this information in a letter to Debra as to temper the explosive nature of this news:

“Yesterday (October 7th), for instance, I had the inkling that Michelle Obama is a transsexual and was born as Michell Obama, a male. He changed his gender at the age of 18. Then I checked a number of videos and publications /bios and this seems to be rather probable, as there is a lot of uncertainty and awkward facts or gaps about her life and that of her children.”

Funny sial, transexual can give birth? Some more twice.