• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ngiam's ILLOGICAL IRONY!

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Singapore is FULL of IRONIES lately... Now for the NGIAM's IRONY... he CHOSE to retract his words on the criticisms on million dollar salary and the actual aim of COE is $$$, which all are incidentally, sound very very LOGICAL to Singaporeans but YET, he didn't retract his MOST ILLOGICAL comment on FT policy which he used CIRCULAR argument to justify..... He is really the master of ILLOGICAL IRONY!

Goh Meng Seng

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is FULL of IRONIES lately... Now for the NGIAM's IRONY... he CHOSE to retract his words on the criticisms on million dollar salary and the actual aim of COE is $$$, which all are incidentally, sound very very LOGICAL to Singaporeans but YET, he didn't retract his MOST ILLOGICAL comment on FT policy which he used CIRCULAR argument to justify..... He is really the master of ILLOGICAL IRONY!

Goh Meng Seng

You hainan he hainan. What an irony, one so respected, the other a clown.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let's not slag GMS just for the sake of slagging him.. To be fair to GMS, he has a point in regard to the flip flopping An Ngiam..

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Hainanese or not, he is really shameful in such selective flip flop... I guess people like you are easily fooled by the very people who planned that FT policy for you! :wink:

I have no respect for him, for the the record.

Goh Meng Seng

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont like rubbish opposition members who are good at nothing but only to split the opposition.
that is sinful and this kind of man is not fit to be a singaporean

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hainanese or not, he is really shameful in such selective flip flop... I guess people like you are easily fooled by the very people who planned that FT policy for you! :wink:

I have no respect for him, for the the record.

Goh Meng Seng

Ah call..."kar ki nang"...you saying now that he " what teow"?? ha ha ha ha " bo pat ti"!!...heh heh heh

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Goh Meng Seng

One word: "pension".

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As if your respect matters to him or the world!

And as if, you command a lot of respect....

I have great respect for Goh Meng Seng. He is one of the pioneers of on line political debate since the days of SCS.

Long live GMS.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have great respect for Goh Meng Seng. He is one of the pioneers of on line political debate since the days of SCS.

Long live GMS.

Respect , yes!, but he changes colors & patterns like a Chameleon & squeal like a swine in heat!.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Long live GMS.

Boss Sam,A good one that looks at Brother Goh MS from another angle,well,I decided not to put brother Goh on my "IGNORE" list,God bless.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha,,,it just shows that useless people who suck up the right masters will always get ahead in life. If Got More Shit joined PAP (if he was wanted) he would be an MP right now...

Tin Pei Ling's better than GMS...my gourd! the country had gone, really to the dogs!!