• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Senior MFA Officer charged with stealing pineapple tart money....

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waliao this type of high pay person also go and steal this type of small money
unbelievable. As a senior MFA officer his pay is probably around $5K a month.

-----------------------
Former chief of protocol at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Lim Cheng Hoe, was charged on Thursday with 60 counts of cheating, totalling almost S$89,000.
PHOTOS Enlarge Caption
SINGAPORE: The former chief of protocol at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was charged on Thursday with 60 counts of cheating, totalling almost S$89,000.

Sixty-year-old Lim Cheng Hoe faces 56 counts of cheating the ministry and four counts of cheating a government agency called Vital.Org.

Lim is accused of doing so by submitting false expense claims between February 2008 and May 2012.

He allegedly inflated the quantity of pineapple tarts and wines bought and used for official trips and visits.

He claimed more than 10,000 boxes of pineapple tarts but only used about 2,200 boxes. He also claimed 248 bottles of wine but used only 89.

Lim is said to have made claims for items he did not buy, or those that were bought but not used.

Lim's lawyer has asked to make representations.

A pre-trial conference will be held on October 25.

- CNA/fa

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recall someone said that you must pay high salary to cut down on corruption.
I shudder what sort of other corruption acts are lurking in our civil service corridors.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recall someone said that you must pay high salary to cut down on corruption.
I shudder what sort of other corruption acts are lurking in our civil service corridors.

Giving a higher pay to cut down on corruption is like saying you can put out a fire by pouring kerosene on it. :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Giving a higher pay to cut down on corruption is like saying you can put out a fire by pouring kerosene on it. :rolleyes:

Do not forgot on how to spell the word I N T E G R I T Y & have MORAL COMPASSES....you cannot finger them for corruption, is is so well disguised...the system is rotting to the core!!

kopisiewdai

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpg

Sibei sia suay!

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waliao this type of high pay person also go and steal this type of small money
unbelievable. As a senior MFA officer his pay is probably around $5K a month.

-----------------------
Former chief of protocol at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Lim Cheng Hoe, was charged on Thursday with 60 counts of cheating, totalling almost S$89,000.

Looking at his appointment his pay should be much higher than 5k per month.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pineapple tart money also want to eat?
do you believe?
I believe Mr Lim is part of the GY gang and after GY was killed off from PAP regime, others continue to kill off GY remnants.
dirty PAP tricks bully old man Mr Lim