• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GSPA - anyone join as a member?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a pal who just met during my long holidays was a shareholder of GSPA which was located at the old sg badminton hall. he said that it was an "exclusive" spa just for men to relax and unwind with "full" facilities. he then invited me to join and would gladly give. me a special discounted membership.

anyone here a member of that spa? care to share?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a pal who just met during my long holidays was a shareholder of GSPA which was located at the old sg badminton hall. he said that it was an "exclusive" spa just for men to relax and unwind with "full" facilities. he then invited me to join and would gladly give. me a special discounted membership.

anyone here a member of that spa? care to share?

Not a member but am aware big time bookies financed the business.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really ah??

so if I were invited to invest and be one of their shareholders, would it be prudent?

You must be a somebody to be invited to invest. Congrats! Not sure if biz is profitable but the big shareholders aren't bothered. They make big bucks elsewhere.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be a somebody to be invited to invest. Congrats! Not sure if biz is profitable but the big shareholders aren't bothered. They make big bucks elsewhere.

I suspecting it could be exploited as a money laudering mechanism. the whole concept looks shady. I vaguely remember they engage Edmund chen to pose as their posterboy for their initial ad in tv.