• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FUKUSHIMA Updates : Your Front Row Seats To The End Of The World........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In April, the Japanese government raised its maximum limit for children to 20 millisieverts per year, a level that leads to 2,270 cancers annually per million people (or 160,000 lifetime cancers per million). A fifth of the 1,600 schools in Fukushima prefecture were exposed to at least 20 milliseiverts of radiation this year

the Cabinet Office team -- set up to support victims of the nuclear disaster had predicted radiation doses of 1-2 millisieverts per year, but the data showed doses at between 2.6 and 6.6 millisieverts.

Atsuo Tamura, an official on the Cabinet Office team, admitted radiation results were recalculated, but denied it was hiding anything. However, professor Shinzo Kimura of Dokkyo Medical University said, "I can't see it as anything but them fiddling with the numbers to make them come out as they wanted."

The Miyakoji district of Tamura is set to have its evacuation order lifted on April 1, and the eastern part of Kawauchi is expected to have its evacuation order lifted sometime during 2014.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Energy Dept. Official:

''People near Tokyo “getting yearly radiation dose in 10 minutes''

“Radioactive gases might have been leaving at a rate of 300% a day, instead of 1%''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nuclear Scientists:

''Reactor core materials found 500 km from Fukushima plant — 40,000,000,000,000,000,000 Bq/kg — Hot particles found in 25% of samples from Tokyo and Fukushima.''

''All of Japan contaminated by Fukushima — Realistic estimate is 60,000 km², occupied by 46 million people”

“Things are grim, it gets worse by the day with 100s of tons of melted fuel in earth.''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the japan-kie still do nothing about it??

there's no technology out there that can solve the problem........so just ignore the problem......

if let the public know then Japan will suffer social/economic collapse right away............

anyway......the world will die slowly with them anyway...........

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's no technology out there that can solve the problem........so just ignore the problem......

if let the public know then Japan will suffer social/economic collapse right away............

if nurse and doctor also kena cancer,then who else will treat the cancer patient?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No technology , so just ignore... Very lousy sinkie attitude.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apr. 10, 2014 — Chiho Kaneko, a director of Fairewinds Energy Education from Iwate, Japan:

'' I have heard many of Fukushima people’s accounts of family members or friends dying suddenly. In one case, a baby suddenly died — and these illnesses and sudden deaths are not only in Fukushima as people are getting sicker in Tokyo. I too experienced unusual symptoms. I developed a skin rash that doesn’t heal. When I was in Fukushima, I developed a scratchy throat and pain in my eyes. Many people fear that the experts already have a forgone conclusion and even i feel the situation is too late to remedy. ''

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Radioactive Spike in Ocean off Fukushima: Highest Cs-137 levels at location since 2011 — 22,000 Bq/m³ in Pacific outside port.

240 tons of radioactive water flooded basements at Fukushima plant — Nearly 10 Trillion Bq of Cesium — Concentration of strontium-90 and other radioactive materials as TEPCO officials revealed yet another mistake saw highly contaminated water sent to the wrong building.

‘Anomalies’ in plants and animals documented by Fukushima residents, some severely deformed — Scientists: Genetic mutations observed in Fukushima include trees with peculiar distortions, insect abnormalities, tumors in birds and more.

Chiho Kaneko, a director of Fairewinds :

''It’s not just people who are sicker. I met a gardener who lives 30-miles from Fukushima Daiichi. She grows luffas, whose fruit is used to make bath sponges. She found flower buds directly growing out of the fruit. Her pole beans were abnormally gigantic. Another person saw a frog so severely deformed that it was difficult to tell that it was a frog, save for its hopping. These are true events described by people who took photos of these anomalies.''

''Observers are aware of peculiar distortions of tree growth, numerous abnormalities in insects, and tumors and in birds, all caused by genetic mutations induced by the radiation. Effects were stronger on plants, which are stuck in one place, than on animals that can move around. Mutations accumulate with time and across generations, so we may be seeing the first stages of the negative public health consequences for humans.''

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NHK Special: Extremely toxic water 4,000,000 times gov’t limit in trenches between Fukushima reactors and ocean - network of trenches between the reactor buildings and the shore are flooded with extremely radioactive water. Tepco data shows concentrations of cesium up to 4 million times above the government safety limit. Engineers estimate that the trenches hold about 15,000 tons of toxic water but radiation levels are too high for them to get a more precise look at the situation.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are japanese scallops being pushed so aggressively in sg???

some unscrupolous australians from WA selling jappo scallop as australian product.... so Caveat Emptor

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are japanese scallops being pushed so aggressively in sg???

some unscrupolous australians from WA selling jappo scallop as australian product.... so Caveat Emptor

lucky i told my mom not to buy any Jap scallop or food products anymore............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Top Nuclear Official: “Ground sinking” beneath Fukushima reactor buildings;;

Former Mayor: ''Fukushima radiation is killing children… heart problems, leukemia, thyroid — Terrible things are going on — Authorities hiding truth from world — We need to admit many people are dying, but we’re not allowed to say that''

The manager of the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant has admitted that repeated efforts have failed to bring under control the problem of radioactive water, eight months after Prime Minister Shinzo Abe told the world the matter had been resolved.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The combined level of radioactive tritium at the 4 melted-down reactors at the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant is about 3.4 quadrillion becquerels, TEPCO said on April 24 - more than 900 times the annual limit.

The level of tritium detected in contaminated water has risen by about 17 trillion becquerels since TEPCO's last report in January, raising fears that tritium may have begun to dissolve in water used to cool melted nuclear fuel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fukushima reactors have suffered the most extreme type of damage: melt-OUTS and highly radioactive black “dirt” has been found all over Japan.

The Journals Environmental Science & Technology and Journal of Environmental Radioactivity both found that the highly radioactive black substances match fuel from the core of the Fukushima reactors.

Indeed, “hot particles” with extremely high levels of radiation – up to 40 billion billion Bq/kg – have been found all over the Fukushima region, and hundreds of miles away in Tokyo.

Japanese regulations required nuclear waste with 100 or more bq/kg of Cesium to be monitored and disposed of in specialized containers but the new government limit for material headed for landfills is 8000 bq/kg, 80 times the pre-Fukushima limit.

The hottest hot particle found so far is 5 million billion times greater than the current government limits.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
lucky i told my mom not to buy any Jap scallop or food products anymore............

japan sprunlina once top the worst most seek after superfood.
a small packet sold at our local watson is $99
now i will not even touch it

in the past, i like to use japan shukubizi facial wash,now i avoid at all mean

Last edited: