• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FUKUSHIMA Updates : Your Front Row Seats To The End Of The World........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japan Times: Fukushima radioactive material still bleeding into Pacific — radiation in groundwater 25,000 times higher than when year began:eek:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
now got tiko oil
got radiation
got pesticide..
the smart alec will start to label their products 100% organic and there is no board to regulate these

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Extremely radioactive used car was imported from Japan to Russia. The Mitsubishi Pajero has radiation level 26 times the normal. Since beginning of 2014, Russia has detected excessive level of radiation from 58 Japanese used cars and parts.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Radiation levels have surged at Fukushima plant — 100,000% over previous record high

Japan Times: “Radiation has spiked to all-time highs” in ocean off Fukushima plant

Fukushima evacuee writes about strange diseases in young people, deadly tumors and hemorrhages, pets missing hair, child losing all their fingernails, polydactyl baby

Doctor: My friends are dying of cancer, one after another

Mrs. Junko Honda writes.......

''many school kids had nosebleeds very often…...birth defects in newborn babies......Lymph, Thymus, Thyroid Gland Problems in many people...........many people dying of tumours.....''

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Deadly radiation up 500,000 times at Fukushima plant in recent months — Strontium-90 spikes to record level

Radioactive iodine at 7.5 MILLION times legal limit in water around Fukushima — Cesium-137 at 1.1 MILLION times limit

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fukushima released 13 BILLION times more neutrons than estimated — Neutron radiation is the most severe and dangerous radiation known to mankind and can travel great distances:smile:

Huge radiation spike detected at Fukushima plant — Multiple records set — Cesium up 7,500% this week:biggrin:

Unit 2 trench is filled with thousands of tons of highly radioactive water. Tepco is attempting to seal the trench, but has failed to do so:p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fukushima released 13 BILLION times more neutrons than estimated — Neutron radiation is the most severe and dangerous radiation known to mankind and can travel great distances:smile:

Huge radiation spike detected at Fukushima plant — Multiple records set — Cesium up 7,500% this week:biggrin:

Unit 2 trench is filled with thousands of tons of highly radioactive water. Tepco is attempting to seal the trench, but has failed to do so:p

End of the world is here

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Russian Study: Fukushima release 100 quadrillion becquerels of cesium into atmosphere… In just ONE day — About equal to Chernobyl’s total release:smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Russian Study: Fukushima release 100 quadrillion becquerels of cesium into atmosphere… In just ONE day — About equal to Chernobyl’s total release:smile:

If it is so dangerous, why there is no alarm raise on that by other countries.. The air will spread all over the planet.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it is so dangerous, why there is no alarm raise on that by other countries.. The air will spread all over the planet.

just like PAP won't tell Sinkies they no have enough money to pay out for CPF................

since nothing can be done to rescue this doomsday event............no need make people upset while they're alive mah.........

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just like PAP won't tell Sinkies they no have enough money to pay out for CPF................

since nothing can be done to rescue this doomsday event............no need make people upset while they're alive mah.........

you don't seem concern at all... and give this type of cock reasoning...

i don't think you even know why they keep quiet on this dangerous emission.. Is there a link of this statement?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
enenews.com got all the updates................

why I not concerned ? becoz I understand Emptiness liao lor............

I know in truth, there's no one living or not living............no one dying or not dying............

rickws8437

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shouldn't WHO send in some experts to determine the seriousness of the situation and advise accordingly. Or is it going to wait until the point of no-return and then issue some statements saying "OH SHIT, IS TOO LATE TO DO ANYTHING, PREPARE FOR DOOMSDAY"...