• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Condo Supply: Total no. of units in the pipeline.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi freedom2005sg, I remembered you mentioned you buy KSL Residence? An agent marketing Pinnacle told me he bought also and he rent out on his own, without taking Rental Guaranteed Scheme from KSL. He is getting RM4,000/-

The agent can say whatever rent he wants. Beware .

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Aunty,

wow RM4000?? That's GOOD money!!

What is the sq ft of his unit?

Pls check for me, can?

PS You just gave me an injection of confidence in my KSL property at KSL city!!!

Wah, I also lao nua liao (drool saliva), RM4000 can cover my monthly instalment!

AUNTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, I asked him - after discounts around 860psf. His is a 2 bedder at 29th floor and his tenant is a ang mo teacher. His friend bought both a studio (Rent - RM2,800/-) and 2-bR (Rent - RM4,200/-)...

Hi Aunty,

wow RM4000?? That's GOOD money!!

What is the sq ft of his unit?

Pls check for me, can?

PS You just gave me an injection of confidence in my KSL property at KSL city!!!

AUNTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now Pinnacle Tower is being marketed bySLP locally. I almost book 2 BR at Pinnacle Tower but decide not to cos my monthly loan is quite high, if after cash rebate used up, I must top up every month can be pretty siong... I saw the new price list, all above RM1m even for 2-BR..the last thing I know is the developer have a package of - 20% discount, 10% cash rebate upon TOP, RM$40k furniture voucher, etc.., so after all discounts, a 2-BR at 17th floor will be below RM$800k...most 2-BR are bumi lots so subject to approval..

Aunty,

u intend for own stay?

Zone A too congested liao due to massive danga bay dumping of units, little market for rental.

Zone B has the least number of units per acre.

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Original price list for pinnacle tower last year. Cant remember sales package.

Pinnacle 1.jpg

Pinnacle 2.jpg

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is old price list. New price list can get from CBRE agents. Price adjust up RM50,000.

They give me 10% cash rebate. I use the rebate to pay for 2(a) completion.

I am vested in this project.

Original price list for pinnacle tower last year. Cant remember sales package.

AUNTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Price will all will be above RM$1m eventually...You huat liao...all your projects near Bukit Chagar...according to website, Astaka is a 6-star condo...you staying there?

This is old price list. New price list can get from CBRE agents. Price adjust up RM50,000.

They give me 10% cash rebate. I use the rebate to pay for 2(a) completion.

I am vested in this project.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Astaka building progress only reach 2(a). Will take another 3 years to complete.
I will choose to keep 1 condo out of Sky88 , Pinnacle and Astaka Padu. Bet I am sure I will keep Astaka; as I prefer a bigger space for retirement.

And if I did not plan wrongly; the profit from the other condos will be able to give me Astaka free of charge.

This is how I get my condos and shops in Singapore for FOC.

Price will all will be above RM$1m eventually...You huat liao...all your projects near Bukit Chagar...according to website, Astaka is a 6-star condo...you staying there?

[video=youtube;NEjiUxYPrac]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEjiUxYPrac[/video]

Last edited:

AUNTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm...Astaka very nice leh....no wonder you want to stay there...

Astaka building progress only reach 2(a). Will take another 3 years to complete.
I will choose to keep 1 condo out of Sky88 , Pinnacle and Astaka Padu. Bet I am sure I will keep Astaka; as I prefer a bigger space for retirement.

And if I did not plan wrongly; the profit from the other condos will be able to give me Astaka free of charge.

This is how I get my condos and shops in Singapore for FOC.

AUNTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
shctaw, btw, since you sounds like a property guru:smile:, can share 1) why you choose Pinnacle, 2) How long do you think it takes JB CIQ will really huat?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not guru. Just love to hold assets rather than cash.

It will take JBCC 5 years-8 years to mature and be accepted by foreigners.

Medini may take 2 times longer. But Medini will be prettier as all properties are build and plan as a whole.

My strategy is to invest in JBCC first and shift my focus in Medini probably in 2020.

I choose Pinnacle because it is selling at RM700 while a few steps away SKY88 is at RM1450. Although many will say I am not comparing apple to apple; but the chance of Pinnacle going up to close the price gap is bigger than SKY88 coming down.

I remember buying a condo in Pasir Ris call Edgewater. I notice a new project nearby coming soon and going to be price at $750; yet Edgewater was selling at 50% of the new project launch price. (I am comparing Penthouse price of Edgewater to lowest floor price of the new launch)
I bought a Edgewater Penthouse at $7xxk and 3 months later sold it at $1.18m. (cannot remember the price; but you can call your Singapore agent to print out the transaction of Edgewater and you see the deal done.)

I know a lot of people like new projects; you may consider older project call Aloha Tower. (below RM400 psf)

PS: I was been accuse as housing agent before. I am not a agent. If I am agent I would not disable my Private Message.

shctaw, btw, since you sounds like a property guru:smile:, can share 1) why you choose Pinnacle, 2) How long do you think it takes JB CIQ will really huat?

Last edited:

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
shctaw is a big fish. guess how many property he has....... (can read thru post to find out) Unlike some ppl here who only promote certain project and talk down everything else.......

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal

It will take JBCC 5 years-8 years to mature and be accepted by foreigners.

Medini may take 2 times longer. But Medini will be prettier as all properties are build and plan as a whole.

My strategy is to invest in JBCC first and shift my focus in Medini probably in 2020.

I choose Pinnacle because it is selling at RM700 while a few steps away SKY88 is at RM1450. Although many will say I am not comparing apple to apple; but the chance of Pinnacle going up to close the price gap is bigger than SKY88 coming down.

I remember buying a condo in Pasir Ris call Edgewater. I notice a new project nearby coming soon and going to be price at $750; yet Edgewater was selling at 50% of the new project launch price. (I am comparing Penthouse price of Edgewater to lowest floor price of the new launch)
I bought a Edgewater Penthouse at $7xxk and 3 months later sold it at $1.18m. (cannot remember the price; but you can call your Singapore agent to print out the transaction of Edgewater and you see the deal done.)

I know a lot of people like new projects; you may consider older project call Aloha Tower. (below RM400 psf)

PS: I was been accuse as housing agent before. I am not a agent. If I am agent I would not disable my Private Message.

You are a real guru.....

AUNTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe you the breed got great foresight + guts + good planning ...what do you think of Pinnacle 2-BR? Good investment? What do you think of Marina Cove as investment?

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just a poor man. Astaka - for same price cannot get a decent size condo in Sg. Almost everyone in Sg can afford to buy if can afford to stay in condo.

Btw Astaka official website is down for a while. Surprisingly my fren has the contract to design and host the new web site. I didnt ask abt the content, or when its launching, my guess is that they want a fancy new site after the company is listed in SGX after RTO completed.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been reading thru your posts. You seems to keep giving a reason not to buy; hence I doubt you will ever own a property in JB. In years to come; you will look back to 2013-2014 and wonder how you can miss the boat while you are few step away from it.

Investment is a "do it" thingy as by just thinking without acting is like visualising wealthy while missing the "real wealth".

Back in 2005-2006 I meet similar folk like you. I was visiting The Sail @ Marina Bay show flat to buy 4 studios. A lady beside me keep asking me why I buy; 99 LH ok or not? rental return how much...?etc..... And later I saw her walk away after pondering for a few hours.

We are talking about The Sail at S$900 psf back in 2005....... imagine her kicking herself as current level already reach $2300 psf.

That is why I love Nike slogan...... "Just Do It".

Believe you the breed got great foresight + guts + good planning ...what do you think of Pinnacle 2-BR? Good investment? What do you think of Marina Cove as investment?

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been reading thru your posts. You seems to keep giving a reason not to buy; hence I doubt you will ever own a property in JB. In years to come; you will look back to 2013-2014 and wonder how you can miss the boat while you are few step away from it.

Investment is a "do it" thingy as by just thinking without acting is like visualising wealthy while missing the "real wealth".

Back in 2005-2006 I meet similar folk like you. I was visiting The Sail @ Marina Bay show flat to buy 4 studios. A lady beside me keep asking me why I buy; 99 LH ok or not? rental return how much...?etc..... And later I saw her walk away after pondering for a few hours.

We are talking about The Sail at S$900 psf back in 2005....... imagine her kicking herself as current level already reach $2300 psf.

That is why I love Nike slogan...... "Just Do It".

Just buy and wait it out. Wont die one...... as long have cash to hold. If cannot to buy super high end condo or bungalow buy a decent sized condo / terrace / strata cluster. With rebate and discount, can get with minimal DP.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just buy and wait it out. Wont die one...... as long have cash to hold. If cannot to buy super high end condo or bungalow buy a decent sized condo / terrace / strata cluster. With rebate and discount, can get with minimal DP.
Agreed. Like bro shctaw said, just do it. That first step is very important.

My philosophy is to buy based on value.
Do not buy based on timing cos there no such thing called right timing.
There is only "foresight and missed timing" in any investments.