• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Condo Supply: Total no. of units in the pipeline.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
kekkeke! mont kiara is such a sight when driving pass on the elevated highway at night , isn't it? gorgeous

Gorgeous??? Nay, wrong use of noun.

Should be something else suitable for eye candy..something denotes "beauty in motion" .

Market news these days is so gloomy that we need jokes to perk ourselves up, otherwise we be drowned in sorrow.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah you're mixing up cause and effect. is the other way around. price goes high, then followed by SYT. But generally I concur. The prettier the girls, the more expensive the area. See Singapore.
btw, my guess is your post has been deleted due to, well, you being you.
Luckily, I remember having replied quoting your post re: the SYT theory, so forummers can search for my posts instead. :smile:

I start to believe the formula now.. titter.gif

syt.jpg

Last edited:

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am happy that I have a believer in you :smile:

no lah you're mixing up cause and effect. is the other way around. price goes high, then followed by SYT. But generally I concur. The prettier the girls, the more expensive the area. See Singapore.
btw, my guess is your post has been deleted due to, well, you being you.
Luckily, I remember having replied quoting your post re: the SYT theory, so forummers can search for my posts instead. :smile:

Ted1108

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is to be worked out by the MC, but I have some concern about maintenance also. Not only for condos but G&G landed. Not everyone will be cooperative.

:biggrin: Consider Total Operating Cost, OPEX, of a landed house vs a condo:confused:
To maintain a nice and cozy home, Total OPEX of a condo unit is much much cheaper than a landed one.:rolleyes:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: Consider Total Operating Cost, OPEX, of a landed house vs a condo:confused:
To maintain a nice and cozy home, Total OPEX of a condo unit is much much cheaper than a landed one.:rolleyes:

So far my landed unit maintenance and security are only $200 RM per month plus around $20 RM per month for utilities and sewage fees. For condos, it will definitely be more. However, it hinges on no big ticket item spoil e.g. autogate, if not landed will definitely cost more to maintain. I find that for condos, although the facilities sound nice to have, actually I don't use them in Singapore.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

think condo should be higher?. condo generally have a lot more facilities. what make you conclude landed house is higher?

Last edited:

Ted1108

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean, you need to trim, fertilizer, water, pesticide, etc... etc....
Plus, paint the wall, repair roof, fence, gate, drainage....and more. Hew! tired already

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cont'd....

S/No Total Units Year Complete Condo [Location]
===============================================
41 335 2016 Matex Residences [JB town]
42 786 ? Meridin @ Medini [Medini]
43 260 2013 Molek Pine 4 [Taman Molek]
44 910 2014 Nusa Heights Service Apartment [Nusa Jaya]
45 668 2017 One Temenggong [JB outskirt, Jalan Temenggong]
46 1160 2013 Palazio Service Apartment [Taman Mt Austin]
47 533 2015 Paragon Residences [JB Town, Lido Beach]
48 461 2016 Paragon Suites @ CIQ [JB town]
49 2003 2015 Parc Regency [Plentong]
50 222 2014 Perling Heights Apartments [Taman Perling]
51 264 2016 Pinetree Residences [Puteri Harbour]
52 275 2015 Pinnacle [JB town]
53 704 2015 Platino [Taman Bukit Mewah]
54 120 2015 Ponderosa LakeSide [Taman Ponderosa]
55 311 2016 Raffles Suites [Taman Sutera Utama]
56 483 2015 Residences @1 Tebrau [JB town]
57 506 2014 Seasons (Tower A&B only) [Jalan Larkin]
58 1230 2015 Seed @ Sutera Utama [Taman Sutera Utama]
59 420 2016 Seri Austin Residence Luxury Apartment [Tebrau]
60 294 2017 SKS Pavillion Residences [JB town]
61 588 2017 Sky 88 [JB town]
62 234 2016 Sky Breeze [Bt Indah]
63 364 2013 Sky Executive Suites [Bt Indah]
64 420 2013 Sky Garden @ Setia Tropika [Setia Tropika]
65 374 2014 Sky Loft [Bt Indah]
66 434 2015 Sky Oasis [Setia Indah]
67 482 2015 Sky Peak [Setia Tropika]
68 250 2015 Sky Suites @ Meldrum Hills [JB Town]
69 316 2016 Sky View [Bt Indah]
70 840 2016 Skyfront Danga Bay [Danga Bay]
71 584 2015 Southkey Mosaic Residences [JB Town]
72 342 2017 Suasana [JB town]
73 70 2014 Summerscape [JB Town]
74 1500 2015 Teega Residences [Puteri Harbour]
75 360 2017 Tri Tower Residences [JB town]
76 1149 2014 Tropez Residences [Danga Bay]
77 669 2016 Twin Galaxy [JB town]
78 320 2015 Twin Residences [Perling/Pasir Gudang]
79 260 ? V Summerplace [JB Town]
80 390 2015 WaterEdge Apartments [Senibong]
81 436 2018 WF Towers [JB town]
82 838 2017 Woods Residences @ Starhill [Starhill Golf CC, Kempas]
83 303 2013 Zennith Suite [Larkin]

Total No. of Units = 52,724 :confused:

The list is outdated. New phases and new launches have since been announced :eek:

AUNTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of e condos that TOP in 2014 and 2015 have good takeup rates. The early buyers bought them at much reasonable prices so they r likely to have good holding power. The late buyers n those that TOP in 2016-2018 shd be e more problematic ones, in general, to rent or subsale. If there r any that I will buy, it will only be Sky Exec that has already TOP.
Why Sky Exec? There is D Inspire...Is it reasonable pricing?

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far my landed unit maintenance and security are only $200 RM per month plus around $20 RM per month for utilities and sewage fees. For condos, it will definitely be more. However, it hinges on no big ticket item spoil e.g. autogate, if not landed will definitely cost more to maintain. I find that for condos, although the facilities sound nice to have, actually I don't use them in Singapore.

.....you don't actually stay there so how can you actually use them? Thought your sg condo is for your parents stay while renting out their hdb....

AUNTY

Alfrescian
Loyal
The list is outdated. New phases and new launches have since been announced :eek:
Just 2 days ago, agents recommend 8 Tebrau (very near CIQ),Botanika Phase 2(launching in Sept 14) and D Secret (3 br int'l lots running out)...Botanika need more $$ + no furniture, D Secret pricing seems affordable but I didn't confirm with agents...Anybody can give opinion about Botanika and D Secret?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a bull run; price will go up regardless how many condos in the pipeline.
When market crash; even there are no development; price still go down.

If you worry this and worry that; you are just giving yourself a reason not to buy......
Then I suggest.... don't buy.

During Singapore bull run; the most number of condo in the pipe line is during 2006.... that is the best time to buy.

However you should open your eye and compare..........example.....

WF Tower RM1500 psf
TriTower RM1400 psf
Astaka RM1300 psf
Sky 88 RM1400 psf
Pinnacle RM700 psf

Sometime property investment is such a simple game......

After seeing Sunriver lists, make me wondering I should buy any JB property...