• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Molek Regency

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Molek Pine 4 selling price from RM700psf according to developer . We have a unit for sale in Molek Pine 3 @ RM630psf only at 23rd Floor, 1497 sqft, 3 bedrooms, unblock view. Just TOP. Target rental at RM4000 to RM4500 per month to Japanese. If you "can see other people don't see", just keep this for 3 to 5 years with rental income.

If you are interested, can email us at [email protected].

are you an agent?
what's the absolute asking price? 940K?
Facing inside, overlooking molek grove?

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interested to see R&F, but Molek Regency pricing around 500-600psf, the 1460sqft was swee!

If I assume an average of 550 psf, that still equates to RM 803,000 (1,460 x 550). For this price (3 bedder condo), might as well buy Seri Austin intermediate terrace or Taman Gaya cluster housing?

That's my own take lah, as one can argue that Molek Regency's location is better. Haha.

BTW, you Malaysian ah? Can buy meh or Molek Regency got the exemption letter?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I assume an average of 550 psf, that still equates to RM 803,000 (1,460 x 550). For this price (3 bedder condo), might as well buy Seri Austin intermediate terrace or Taman Gaya cluster housing?
(
That's my own take lah, as one can argue that Molek Regency's location is better. Haha.

BTW, you Malaysian ah? Can buy meh or Molek Regency got the exemption letter?

Singaporean. Yes they got exemption. And location not bad too.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
recently you hunting hunting for condo hor? die die must buy one? :smile:
molek regency should be better than the other KSL one you were eyeing.. heh heh

Die die must buy two LOL!

Was bringing friend look see look see lah. Thinking also whether can invest in condo for long term. Must explore mah. :biggrin: