• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ed Miliband: a lesson to teach the Lees (though they won't learn)

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24344547

When a newspaper, well it is a tabloid, criticises his father and calls him a "man who hated England", Miliband simply writes back a reply and defends his father.

If any newspaper criticises the Lees or the PAP, they would face lawsuits, have to apologise and write a new article. The Daily Mail in fact defend itself.

Miliband's action is a shining example that the PAP will never learn from.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Ed Milliband has control of his country's main stream media like vile pappies....then he needn't have bothered.

thenakedtruth

Alfrescian
Loyal
quite true. The point is, he can rebut back without going to the courts.

I believe you are expecting something that the Lees do not possess. Gravitas .
How much gravitas are you expecting from someone who is a little emperor of a nation as small as a town in the United Kingdom.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Ed Milliband has control of his country's main stream media like vile pappies....then he needn't have bothered.

Exactly my thought. This documentary says it all.
Am I reading the "right thing" :rolleyes:

One Nation Under Lee - Banned Singapore Documentary
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DUBKs1DCqaE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Milliband is jewish and a fellow Zionist puppet of the Lees........

he's more powerful than the PM Cameron though........

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
quite true. The point is, he can rebut back without going to the courts.

Emperor Lee never had to sue his own newsletters.
The lawsuits were against the foreign newspapers.
Those that he can't sue....he replied by taking took out full page advertisements....now that's pathetic

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
becoz all PM and Presidents in Zionist-controlled nations are just figureheads......

just like Rumsfeld and Cheney were more powerful than the higher-ranked George Bush Jr.............

dont agree. Ed Miliband is not the deputy to Cameron. Learn your political structures