• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Epic

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's LH and not many makan place nearby selling porky stuff. but location one of the better in JB, just that not so popular with singaproean. if your psf is 500RM ++ psf or lesser it's a good entry price. my good friend bot the cheaper condo next to yours, but of cos fren is malaysian lar so can get <500k condo.

Got it abt that price..got gd discounts.yup..makan place not walking distance but by car no more than 15mins.not so popular perhaps advert not that powerful.i knew abt it at roadshow not in the news or adverts.even here less mention.further sporean are use to 'around the corner' convenience,this out of Danga is too far for them .actually if no traffic less than 10mins to CIQ woodlands and abt 20mins tuas..

Probably yr got d'tasek residence,just beside Epic

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got it abt that price..got gd discounts.yup..makan place not walking distance but by car no more than 15mins.not so popular perhaps advert not that powerful.i knew abt it at roadshow not in the news or adverts.even here less mention.further sporean are use to 'around the corner' convenience,this out of Danga is too far for them .actually if no traffic less than 10mins to CIQ woodlands and abt 20mins tuas..

Holiday Plaza sales table says booking fee is RM1000. No free State Consent. No DIBS. Everything else absorbed by developer. Stsrt price for 1200sqft about RM850K before 20% discount. Maintenance fees about RM300 plus per month. LL may not be incentive to buy....

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes, d'tasek residence by mahabuilders