• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Epic

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
in squarish block design, careful of buying 3 bedder intermediate unit.. likely two rooms with window facing corridor or facing neighbor's window inside airwell. i agree. many condo in m'sia have not reached singapore standards.

This project wise, would not have the layout like what you just described.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
in squarish block design, careful of buying 3 bedder intermediate unit.. likely two rooms with window facing corridor or facing neighbor's window inside airwell. i agree. many condo in m'sia have not reached singapore standards.

I would equate IJMLand to See Hoy Chan or Selangor Dredging.
Very fundamental, very solid, very reputable and very cash rich. No fanciful stuff.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would equate IJMLand to See Hoy Chan or Selangor Dredging.
Very fundamental, very solid, very reputable and very cash rich. No fanciful stuff.

i viewed a few of their Riana green condo (subsale) in tropicana pj. really nice condo esp the low rise. also view a few old house in BU estates (must be see hoy chan). not in the biz so dunno their cash positions but based on track record, should be solid as you say

Last edited:

leongyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, went to have a look with the guys the other day, they are launching officially this Sun.
Theirs is a Leased hold project but the lease is with the government so renewing when the
lease is up wouldn't be an issue. Right next to quite a few schools and one of the higher
buildings (25 storeys) when completed.

Bro, I'm learning here...with the exception of Iskandar region, aren't all LH renewal with government?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro, I'm learning here...with the exception of Iskandar region, aren't all LH renewal with government?

Hi bro, not all. Some areas are freehold land actually but leased from private companies, GLCs to be sure but still private companies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dear all, aerial view and pictures taken at different heights and views for The Epic. Enjoy. :smile:

300ft South West.jpg100ft South West.jpg100ft North East.jpg300ft North East.jpg

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Message from our sponsors.

Dear all,
Join us and find out more today until April 20th, 2014 at Sutera Mall.(site of former Carrefour).

Roadshow gifts are available for visitors who register their interest with us. We are near to the main entrance near to the escalator and SenQ outlet.

See u there!!
Roadshow Alert!

Do join us from today onwards from 10.30am to 10pm daily for IJM Land, The Epic roadshow. Daily until April 20th, 2014 at Sutera Mall.(site of former Carrefour)

Roadshow gifts are available for visitors who register their interest with us. We are near to the main entrance near to the escalator and SenQ outlet.

photo.php

Their Facebook page:
TGP

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Condo will be deserted. Only a few living there full time. Maintenance will be another issue. Drive around, any existing condo looking good?

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Condo will be deserted. Only a few living there full time. Maintenance will be another issue. Drive around, any existing condo looking good?

I got myself CI.looks good.negativity does not get me anywhere.what the heck there is
No guarantee in anything in life.

I like it and I bought it..

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taman Tasek is a nice location, you want quiet living, you got it . :smile: what's your psf when you bought?

Mine 1206 ,23rd floor.yup locations wise nt many traffic and surrounding do seems peaceful quite just the way i like it.near CIQ ,Danga

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got it last year

it's LH and not many makan place nearby selling porky stuff. but location one of the better in JB, just that not so popular with singaproean. if your psf is 500RM ++ psf or lesser it's a good entry price. my good friend bot the cheaper condo next to yours, but of cos fren is malaysian lar so can get <500k condo.