• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seri Austin

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
in may seri austin 'pearl' same price 650K 24x80 - 337RM psf
now - jade - 650k - 22x 75 - 393 psf.
houses shrinking... would be interesting to see the response to jade with the impending state cooling measures..

Last 15 units of Jade 24x75 are going for $750k RM, and 22x75 previously at $650k RM are fully sold.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
the bungalow precinct guardhouse is up.. looks very nice and striking RED color frontage with the words "AMETRINE" at the side.
also olivine / olivine 2 showhouse ready (cluster 35x75 & 35x90).
roundabout at the end of the road also finished. can see the network of roads leading to setia biz park II and also will join up to BDO (kfch) that side.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
the bungalow precinct guardhouse is up.. looks very nice and striking RED color frontage with the words "AMETRINE" at the side.
also olivine / olivine 2 showhouse ready (cluster 35x75 & 35x90).
roundabout at the end of the road also finished. can see the network of roads leading to setia biz park II and also will join up to BDO (kfch) that side.

E network links tok kong right...:biggrin:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
E network links tok kong right...:biggrin:

the road network? or the free unifi UM Land giving? yar.. the road there many branches. can go here, go there. good.

btw i was standing in front of the banner for olivine. UM Land give.. free unifi, cctv perimeter, kitchen hob and hood and cabinet.., AIRCON...

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
the road network? or the free unifi UM Land giving? yar.. the road there many branches. can go here, go there. good.

btw i was standing in front of the banner for olivine. UM Land give.. free unifi, cctv perimeter, kitchen hob and hood and cabinet.., AIRCON...

Very good deal for the buyers. Mine has almost nothing.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last time, booked those semid n cluster hse in olivine, only give free unifi for 2yr + standards, e rest kosong lei..

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very good deal for the buyers. Mine has almost nothing.

i am also surprised when i saw the banner. funny thing is, olivine launch more than 1 years ago. maybe these freebies is for the last few unit which pricing is much higher.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time, booked those semid n cluster hse in olivine, only give free unifi for 2yr + standards, e rest kosong lei..

yarrr.. last time i was look see pearl DST oso kosong house.
eh.. ask you hor, the olivine pricing your time how much arrrh?

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
yarrr.. last time i was look see pearl DST oso kosong house.
eh.. ask you hor, the olivine pricing your time how much arrrh?

Semid 700k. 635k 1st day promotion. Cluster ~500k n below. So lidat u know terrace hse liao right..

Actuali, their semid buay chio... cluster better.

bnib11

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah kao... looks like i was about 1 year late to the party :(

So is the pearl DST 24×80 at 630k after developer's discount still worth to buy now? There is 1 unit bounced out. Kinda like the surroundings and this DST looks nice and big. Superlink type right? Any advice from the big bros here? Thanks.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is the pearl DST 24×80 at 630k after developer's discount still worth to buy now? There is 1 unit bounced out. Kinda like the surroundings and this DST looks nice and big. Superlink type right? Any advice from the big bros here? Thanks.

are you waiting for bro malpaso guru reply..? :biggrin:

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

is it really still 630k? you just asked the sales ppl there?

yeah, if reali 630k, personally i feel quite worth. in fact, how come is cheaper than when i ask last year, they were selling 658k.

not guru or anything, but i share with you my feeling;;;;
plus points: (1) proper &big terrace house, wide enough hall and rooms. (2) reasonable price. (3) check if developer give added perks like aircon etc. (4) closer to NS Hway. (5) i belief this devt and developer shortlisted for one of th asia pac award this year.. if those thing matter 2 u

fyi, even BDO 20x70 acerola house was selling 580k already last year end.

minus points
(1) it's a bit secluded and far off from amenities (may change in future)
(2) it's next to setia biz park (factories).
3) altho far off, you can see the high tension cable in the distance
4) minus marks, if it's the last row facing north, there is govt land, dunno what tehy will do there
5) it 's on lower ground (some ppl don't mind). also i think it's next to a small river. river might become dirty in future.

Last edited: