• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seri Austin

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jade inter terrace 22x75 is selling $600k RM after discount. Amazing price at e location. Good test of demand with record price n rumours of new regulations. But I think this Tebrau area has hit $6xx k RM. In line with my expectations. By end of next year, $7xx k RM shd be e norm. Afterall where else in SEA can u buy freehold landed under S$400k?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recd sms fm SA

Dear Customer, kindly be informed you that the new project JADE, Seri Austin Hills, JB
Double Storey Terrace 22 x 75 (bu 2209sf) and 24 x 75 (bu 2552sf).
Open for registration now. Indicated price fm 650K.
U can come to choose the unit with fee RM5K. Special rebate for earlybird. Any info, plse contact Michael Chuang, Seri Austin.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recd sms fm SA

Dear Customer, kindly be informed you that the new project JADE, Seri Austin Hills, JB
Double Storey Terrace 22 x 75 (bu 2209sf) and 24 x 75 (bu 2552sf).
Open for registration now. Indicated price fm 650K.
U can come to choose the unit with fee RM5K. Special rebate for earlybird. Any info, plse contact Michael Chuang, Seri Austin.

$650k RM is interesting for 22x75 intermediate terrace. But e developer is smart in knowing that currently it has very few competitors in that Tebrau area.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
$650k RM is interesting for 22x75 intermediate terrace. But e developer is smart in knowing that currently it has very few competitors in that Tebrau area.

in may seri austin 'pearl' same price 650K 24x80 - 337RM psf
now - jade - 650k - 22x 75 - 393 psf.
houses shrinking... would be interesting to see the response to jade with the impending state cooling measures..

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
my ans is still a lor.. titter.gif

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tat price swee swee can buy u a corner lot with extra 20' land last yr if memory serves me rite...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next year that price can only buy 20x70...

Still remember @5yrs back. Was at newly launches at Bt Indah. Tat time threshold was 250K. Corner lot was 40x70 at 400K plus. Didnt like the cube design. Sales staff told me threshold going up to 500K near future. Was tinking by then at 500K, houses should be big ya. I was wrong....

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still remember @5yrs back. Was at newly launches at Bt Indah. Tat time threshold was 250K. Corner lot was 40x70 at 400K plus. Didnt like the cube design. Sales staff told me threshold going up to 500K near future. Was tinking by then at 500K, houses should be big ya. I was wrong....

To keep quantum low ard $5xx to $6xx k RM, tiny ones like 18x65 may appear in 3-4 years time. Just like those mickey mouse terraces Macpherson.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To keep quantum low ard $5xx to $6xx k RM, tiny ones like 18x65 may appear in 3-4 years time. Just like those mickey mouse terraces Macpherson.

In Sinkieland, land scarce. Can ustand y houses "shrink". But in JB? Not acceptable lah. Developers really shortchange us. But wat to do. Demand is tere.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Sinkieland, land scarce. Can ustand y houses "shrink". But in JB? Not acceptable lah. Developers really shortchange us. But wat to do. Demand is tere.

This is call strike the iron when is hot....all developers are doing it.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think JB shd look very different in 10 year's time. If e surrounding is more livable, it will attract more people to come. I can already feel e growing vibrancy (euphemism for jam) in JB.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

is called inflation, money and house get smaller and smaller. it's natural progression. i see it in singapore, in HK, in KL, now see it in JB. next few year in jb, 500k can buy only 18x70 house further away beyond kempas.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
is called inflation, money and house get smaller and smaller. it's natural progression. i see it in singapore, in HK, in KL, now see it in JB. next few year in jb, 500k can buy only 18x70 house further away beyond kempas.

Looking at the Johor map where the developers' own the land bought at dirt cheap prices and money made from previous phases, their holding power is very strong. Prices can only go up. Fuel price increase and GST will be the perfect excuses.