• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seri Austin

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
No G&G at Taman Daya makes it a little expensive. I suppose this is quite e last batches of DST below $700k at Tebrau. I scan around n prices at further east n north are catching up. Q4 2014 shd c even more panick buying as inflation bites. Next year onward likely to c launches from $7xxk onwards.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
What JB needs is really HDB system that is more transparent n fair for all locals. Houses can be similar to e DST old HDB equivalent used to build. Now developers r devouring e land in good areas n selling at high prices. A URA equivalent must have a masterplan to control developments n prevent over building of residential n under building of commercial.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
i sense there is a mad rush for all landed properties below RM700K especially DST in Tebrau area (Seri Austin, EcoWorld, BDO, Desa Tebrau etc). Seems like panick buying. Keck Seng single storey launching at Taman Daya at RM386k (no GnG) on 19 July also got people start queuing now! Means.... in 5 years time....all landed property DST in Tebrau area will be at RM800k! Cluster will be RM 1m.

Single storey house in Austin residence all sold out and subsale around 3xx K also people buying since last year. ackcherly if for malaysian, can get a single storey house is good buy. this house is like 4 room HDB, always in demand. There is not enough house in tebrau now!

Anyway, Good! my SEC house will be 850k then. lucky i bought. :smile:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
What JB needs is really HDB system that is more transparent n fair for all locals. Houses can be similar to e DST old HDB equivalent used to build. Now developers r devouring e land in good areas n selling at high prices. A URA equivalent must have a masterplan to control developments n prevent over building of residential n under building of commercial.

it won't happen. even the last transacted prices i can't even get the info without needing to wait a few days and then have to drive to JPPH and pay money some more to collect the data. but this opaqueness actaully helps when you want to sell your house :p

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
No G&G at Taman Daya makes it a little expensive. I suppose this is quite e last batches of DST below $700k at Tebrau. I scan around n prices at further east n north are catching up. Q4 2014 shd c even more panick buying as inflation bites. Next year onward likely to c launches from $7xxk onwards.

The other option for developers next year are they may try to remain the price under RM700K but with a smaller size (20x70). The local banks now seems very strict in approving loans. The prize of condo unit also catching up. Sky garden in setia tropika now is above RM500k (sub sale) from 1000 sq ft build up.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest info on Jade 2 Seri Austin.

Type A 22x75 : RM660K
Type B 24 x75 : RM730K

Both type still have available units! Seri Austin adjust the Jade 2 price around RM30k more than Jade 1.

are these NEtt price after all the discount? or SPA price before developer discount?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is net price after discount. This going to match the KL property price soon ....

Last edited:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct me if i am wrong, most houses in KL or PJ is costing around RM700K to RM800K for DST 20x70 right? i think JB is not far behind. Pls enlighten me.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct me if i am wrong, most houses in KL or PJ is costing around RM700K to RM800K for DST 20x70 right? i think JB is not far behind. Pls enlighten me.

wrong. try 1m above. unless is a very very old house .
i'm talking about decent suburb in kl/pj lar. not single story terrace which are 35 y.o.
kepong single story house 35 y.o already hitting 500k wor.
mutiara damansara 20x70 g&g house about 15 y.o is 1.1M. just viewed last few weeks.
BU12 old house also above 1m already. is guarded, but not gated.
new house, all above 1m.

cannot find a nice new house like SA with g&g for 700-800k in KL lar. how i know? because if got, i would've bought one two years ago.
landed in jb still cheap. development is coming. more affluent local jb lang moving to new house now with the EDL open. jusco, shops etc etc all coming there. buy landed, not condo.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still pretty cheap for landed rite? I think cant get such prices in KL or PJ. Have to be much further away.....

as per above replies. non G&G subang jaya i know some old house 30y.o with no g&g terrace 22x80 ? thereabouts.. can still find.
here is one eg

http://www.iproperty.com.my/propert...ng-jaya-ss17-2-sty-terrace-link-house-forsale

it is quite a nice neighbourhood, middle to upper class, some houses rebuilt to very grand proportions too (corner ones.)
i was looking at these houses back in 2004. only 280k nia intermediate.
however recently subang jaya side got quite a number of audacious break in and robbery, man. i hear also scared.

haha.. told you.. germany.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, JB have still have room to catch up in terms of the price of houses. IS true that buying landed property in JB now is a must before is too late. The threshold now seems is at RM650k. Anything more than this, seems moving slower. Anything lesser than RM650K in Tebaru area will be like selling goreng pisang.

oh yes. you must be faster than the ad men at NCPG.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/109...cts-Germany-victory-in-the-the-World-Cup.html

sooooo r u still looking? BDO p15 launch oradi?

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yes. you must be faster than the ad men at NCPG.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/109...cts-Germany-victory-in-the-the-World-Cup.html

sooooo r u still looking? BDO p15 launch oradi?
There are many Andy out there..
IMG-20140714-WA0001.jpg

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally collected the keys today! Went to the house and luckily the water supply was not cut off. So we went to Jusco Tebrau to buy cleaning equipment. My maid did a good job cleaning up the dirty, dusty floors and my elder son chipped in to help too.

Found my immediate neighbours very friendly and even exchanged phone numbers with them. Refreshing change from my mostly unfriendly Sg neighbours. Hubby says it is because strata housing is like condo where people share facilities and are friendlier.

Look forward to switching on the electrical supply soon and perhaps spending a weekend there soon before we try putting it up for
rent.

Enjoyed the cheaper restaurant food. Ate at Seasons for lunch and PapaRich for dinner and it cost us about S$70+ for five for both. It costs that much for dinner alone at Sg sometimes...

Hope to holiday there end of the year, hopefully , the water themepark will be ready then.