• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Char brings U to North Korea

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haven't been here in a bit. Just came back from a trip to North Korea, thought U guys might be interested.

A bit of back story. I was attending a wedding in Da Lian which was about 3-4 hrs by car to Dandong. Dandong is the border to North Korea. I took the opportunity to join a Chinese tour into North Korea

Train Crossing at Dandong
IMG_6138.JPG

Pyongyang Train Station
IMG_6158.JPG

First place they brought us to is to bow to Great Leader and Dear Leader
IMG_6177.JPG

North Korea Icon, 千里马
IMG_6188.JPG

Best hotel in the country, The Yanggakdo Hotel
IMG_6206.JPG

Victory Gate
IMG_6212.JPG

IMG_6708.JPG

Chinese-North Korea friendship monument
IMG_6229.JPG

Korean War Museum
IMG_6245.JPG

Yes I know all U tiko pei love zha bohs. I will post a few he
IMG_6249.JPG

Captured US Spy Ship
IMG_6270.JPG

Still at the war museum, it's a pity they don't allow photography inside the museum
IMG_6286.JPG

More North Korean Zha Boh
IMG_6308.JPG

MRT station in Pyongyang
IMG_6332.JPG

North Korean MRT
IMG_6340.JPG

Pyongyang Skyline
IMG_6361.JPG

Juche Tower
IMG_6368.JPG

Stadium for the famous Arirang Show
IMG_6372.JPG

10,000 Performers featured in this show
IMG_6428.JPG

IMG_6438.JPG

IMG_6473.JPG

Place where they signed the Armistice
IMG_6491.JPG

Border of North/South Korea. Unlike the one in South Korea this one takes U right to the border
IMG_6522.JPG

The concrete slab in the middle marks the border. Some US General was visiting while I was there
IMG_6530.JPG

More Korean Zha Boh
IMG_6587.JPG

Old Home of the revolutionary Kim family
IMG_6624.JPG

Children Performance at the Student Palace
IMG_6659.JPG

The famous square where we see the military parade. The building at the back is actually a library
IMG_6718.JPG

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Impressive. Your camera is very good. Could you please intro to us the camera that you used in NOK?

Vermin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you Google user. :biggrin: Show us what Hermit Kingdom doesn't want the world to see and not organized tours or photos approved by KNCA. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
North Koreans treat Sinkies as VIPs, thanks to the cordial relations of our dear leaders.

I have a South Korean friend who was once a regular with the South Korean military. He told me his name had been blacklisted and he could not visit North Korea.

Did you visit the DMZ?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
North Koreans treat Sinkies as VIPs, thanks to the cordial relations of our dear leaders.

I have a South Korean friend who was once a regular with the South Korean military. He told me his name had been blacklisted and he could not visit North Korea.

Did you visit the DMZ?

Yes I visited the south side before as well. The one in the North the bring U right to the Korean border see the pic with the blue houses

jw5

Loyal
The thing that sinkie leaders can learn from nkoreakie leaders is not to worry so much about what other countries leaders think about them.

Oh and more chiobu peektures please.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro...based on what i read, they don't allow photography anywhere, esp of the local citizens. Hence i surprised you can take photo of the police woman and the performers. Your 'guide' neber stop you? U can take your camera openly to shoot like this?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ever saw a BBC documentary that revealed that most of their hotel rooms are bugged..

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the US General is just a few steps away from North Korea and having a chats and a photo session, the atmosphere at the border must be quite relaxing.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nice pics. North Korea is a beautiful country with nice people and great leaders. feel like migrating there...

jw5

Loyal
nice pics. North Korea is a beautiful country with nice people and great leaders. feel like migrating there...

Don't forget what I told you about Bill Clinton, that there will be nobody from SG willing to do what he did for you. :p