• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nightlife in Singapore

stainofsaints

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey! Do you guys have a happening nightlife like going to bars and clubs often?

If you happen to be in the East and want to have a drink with your friends, you can try out Georges Mad Bar along East Coast Road. Atmosphere is cosy and people there are friendly.

Cheers!!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you happen to be in the East and want to have a drink with your friends, you can try out Georges Mad Bar along East Coast Road. Atmosphere is cosy and people there are friendly.

Cheers!!

Congrats on the opening of your new business

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!!

I'm familiar with the area but East Coast Rd so long.. Which part of East Coast Rd?

Near to Katong Mall or the stretch of shops at Siglap Centre?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!!

Sounds like the name of a gay-friendly bar. :wink:

D

Deleted member 80916

Nightlife scene in peesai is pretty much dead from the times of the early 90s...

I used to enjoy the nightlife here,..but due to the following reasons,..it is Better to drink in me residential neighbourhood & have private sex parties,...

1. too many pretenders in pubs
2. too many unecessary police spot checks
3. harder to hail taxis
4. soooo damn expensive drinks
5. service level at many establishments seems to favor foreigners,...
6. people are more trigger-friendy to fight, find trouble
7. hassle to find a decent parking lot
.....etc.,..

Singapore generally sucks in real, honest entertainment, but remains better place ony to make money

stainofsaints

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to enjoy the nightlife here,..but due to the following reasons,..it is Better to drink in me residential neighbourhood & have private sex parties,...

1. too many pretenders in pubs
2. too many unecessary police spot checks
3. harder to hail taxis
4. soooo damn expensive drinks
5. service level at many establishments seems to favor foreigners,...
6. people are more trigger-friendy to fight, find trouble
7. hassle to find a decent parking lot
.....etc.,..

Singapore generally sucks in real, honest entertainment, but remains better place ony to make money

I totally agree that drinks in Singapore are expensive!! I guess it's more for the service charge.. but look at this great deal: http://www.aiiooo.com/midnight_special/deal/?amsd=11 , looks good!