• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Polytechnic cheerleader dies after doing backflip

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Initially felt very sorry about this tragic case. Later I realised that he is 90kg in a normal frame of 1.7 m ie fat and yet tried to do a back flip ala american cheerleaders!!!!!
seriously , how come so many people without commonsense nowadays????? if you are fat, you are fat and prone to falls(let's not mince words here. fat is fat. period) you should at least have some insight and commonsense about your abilities. same for the coach, the other cheerleaders for not having commonsense, etc. some stupid excuse about it being routine??? diving is also a routine but if you are not a trained diver, a misstsep could literally snap your neck in half.
on the other hands you get alot of youngsters/brats being told how good or slim they are and fed all sorts of "positive" mantras/lies about everything is possible( sounds familiar like some sports company motto) or how everything is easy and achievable(just like american idiotic talk shows like oprah winfrey).
no wonder you see alot of people getting killed crossing roads, walking slowly as if hit proof, people falling on MRT tracks or escalators , driving like mad and blaming everybody when things go horribly wrong or divers usually sinkies getting killed(recent one hardly swims) in tioman. some or alot of things are wrong with the youngsters or people nowadays either too fat or no commonsense(ie stupid) or clumsy and yet arrogant doing things beyond their capabilities.(you see so many of these psychological masturbation shows where they tell you how good you are ala neuro lingiustic programming which is a con job aka psychological masturbation ).
BTW what is this new sports called cheerleading?? in the past you just go to the stadium and just yell your lungs out. Not some stupid americanisation routine which to me is pseudo sports. Cheerleading is for lechers who want to see pretty nubile girls in mini skirts. not some fat guy doing a backflip(how interesting can that get?). only tragedy would occur literally. some really stupid coach there. Pity the father

For cheerleading it's usually the females that do all the gymnastic routines like air flips, somersaults, leg high kicks. I watched one american cheer leading movie starring kristen dunst and the majority of the time the attention is focused on the females with them doing like 90% of the routine while the guys are there to carry them up and perhaps do a flip here and there but anyway it's just commonsense that one should at least be physically in shape before he attempts moves like back slips, air somersaults that kind of thing and it's usually the smaller sized ppl that do them better cos smaller sized ppl are more agile, you don't see fat b boy dancers.

90kg fat lard wants to do backflip? Asking for trouble....he thinks he is samo hung?

So far i can only think of samo as a fat guy that is pretty agile. It's a fact that trim and guys with smaller frames are more agile and also since they carry less bodyweight even if they land wrongly the impact wouldn't be so hard on them.

That guy looks really fat and i think he can lose 10kg or more and probably still look far from trim. I think the cheerleading squad mistook his big size as strength which is stupid because it is muscle that provides strength not fats so he looks like he is strong due to his large size but then his agility suffers big time. Really surprised they didn't get him to workout to lose fat or select a thinner looking guy maybe cos they think the slimmer guys don't have the strength to lift the girls. :rolleyes: