• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Risk Low runs three kilometres a day (see how slim her body is now)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gladly no idiots come to SBF for slimming advice. A lot of clueless people giving clueless advise.
Only laksaboy came close.

It is medically proven: You need to reach "anaerobic" stage for your fats to start burning. Anaerobic is the point when you feel like dying and wish you could stop running immediately, your whole body starting to feel weak - that is when your lactic acid gets produced and fats get burned. To achieve this means very very intense exercise probably bringing your heart rate to 180.

The regular "jogger pace" kind of running does not aid slimming as this is "aerobic" exercise.

It is total rubbish that "mileage" helps slimming, it is the intensity that counts.

Dude didn't a few of us mention it?

Some workouts are also guaranteed to be very intense try doing squats with say weights at 60% of your 1rm for 4 sets of 8 reps for example. No way you hell you can do this leisurely unlike a jog.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are still young.
when you are old, all these will not work so well. I know, i am old.

well one can always start out with some light training before progressing also if you have done all this when you were young you need to be very old before it becomes difficult to do.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude didn't a few of us mention it?

Some workouts are also guaranteed to be very intense try doing squats with say weights at 60% of your 1rm for 4 sets of 8 reps for example. No way you hell you can do this leisurely unlike a jog.

The "idiots" in my post refers to Watchman and Tonychat - both of whom suggests increased mileage irregardless of intensity

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The "idiots" in my post refers to Watchman and Tonychat - both of whom suggests increased mileage irregardless of intensity

I see yes intensity is required unfortunately and many ppl that take to jogging don't do so intensely enough. That is why HIIT is preferred using a combination of exercises and weights added in for more intensity.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gladly no idiots come to SBF for slimming advice. A lot of clueless people giving clueless advise.
Only laksaboy came close.

It is medically proven: You need to reach "anaerobic" stage for your fats to start burning. Anaerobic is the point when you feel like dying and wish you could stop running immediately, your whole body starting to feel weak - that is when your lactic acid gets produced and fats get burned. To achieve this means very very intense exercise probably bringing your heart rate to 180.

The regular "jogger pace" kind of running does not aid slimming as this is "aerobic" exercise.

It is total rubbish that "mileage" helps slimming, it is the intensity that counts.

confirmed you are not a runner... you can't jog your way to being slim. You run your way to be slim.. run and jog is different.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You can't slim down by running 3km a day..
For running, the fat burning started after 40 mins of running in your own medium pace.

I suggest one hour of running 4 times a week and 30 mins of running on easy days. Alternate the running between the 2.

another proof that you are not a runner... pls.. a sinkie is someone who try his best to expound his sinkie wisdom but he doesn't know what he is talking about.. Just trying to sound knowledgeable and impressive.. A symptom of being addicted to having sinkie ego.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It doesn't matter how you do it but as long as you burn more calories per day than you consume, you're going to lose weight. You cannot change the laws of thermodynamics.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
1233489_553553708047360_553161412_n.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was chilling out at Nueva Cubar bar at the Custom House few weeks ago, when I saw many Raffles Place office workers ditching their office wear after work and changing into their running gear, jogging in groups around the area..

Funny sight watching those Fat Slobs especially the Pundeks with curry bellies gasping for breath..

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys miss a point... she got no boobs when she was thin and she still got no boobs when she is fat...her fats just refuse to go to her chest area..most sinkee bitches have this problem...

Going back to workouts..just a short and intense session at the gym at 4 times a week will do...An hour the most..cut the rice, breads and pasta from your diet..

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was chilling out at Nueva Cubar bar at the Custom House few weeks ago, when I saw many Raffles Place office workers ditching their office wear after work and changing into their running gear, jogging in groups around the area..

Funny sight watching those Fat Slobs especially the Pundeks with curry bellies gasping for breath..

In my opinion, Sillypore is the number 1 country in SE Asia that has the most number of Fat Slobes and Slimming Center?
Did you guys see much of them (as compared with Sillypore) when you travel around in SE Asia countries?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is how New Yorkers solve the problem of your wife suddenly ballooning:

Before the wealthiest New Yorkers tie the knot, they have their attorneys pre-package their divorces.

Several top attorneys have shared the craziest clauses they've penned for their clients, which include odd items like 'no piano playing while the husband is home,' cash bonuses for the partner if either is caught cheating and an agreement to terminate a pregnancy if one should occur.

'They try to include every whim they have, and they’re getting more and more creative,' celebrity matrimonial lawyer Robert Nachshin told The New York Post.

Ann Carrozza, a New York attorney, said that she's worked with high-end clients that put a weight clause in the contract.
One couple agreed that if the wife's weight exceeded 170 pounds, she would give up her $10,000 allowance. The husband, for his part, agreed to pay the wife $10,000 if his waist ever expanded past 240 pounds.

'The uber-wealthy do this to keep their wife in skinny-ville,' Bravo’s Millionaire Matchmaker host Patti Stanger told The Post.
'I’ve seen marriages dissolve on the skinny clause. New York is getting a hold of this, and the men think this is a safety net to ensure skinny.'

One of her clients, she said, signed an agreement that said she would never wear green and if she did, her husband had the right to destroy the item.

'One man dictates four home-cooked meals a week or the wife loses her shopping allowance in New Jersey,' Miss Stanger said.
Nancy Chemtob, another celebrity divorce lawyer, has seen her fair share of pre-nuptial nightmares.

One husband demanded 'wife not allowed to cut her hair,' while another, insisted that his wife terminate all pregnancies.
'If the wife were to get pregnant, she’d have to have an abortion,' she said. 'He was in his 40s but didn’t want to have more kids. That was one of the craziest.'

But it's not just the men - women make ridiculous demands too.

... see rest of article at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eements-women-marrying-rich-New-York-men.html

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously like to know how to avoid getting into catabolic stage if I do the sprint, jog, sprint kind of cardio. Thanks in advances.

Running can help with fat loss if you do it right.

Do high intensity interval training: sprint at top speed, then rest a while, then sprint again.

I run at a stadium frequently, and I see lots of clowns taking their bloody sweet time to 'jog'. Took them about 5 minutes to complete 400m (one round). What a waste of time. :rolleyes:

Others were walking and playing games on their handphones.

The best are those Tiong and Ah Neh FTs pushing their baby stroller round and round the stadium. At least the Tiongs wore sports shoes, those Ah Neh women wore their sari, scarf and flip-flops. :rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion, Sillypore is the number 1 country in SE Asia that has the most number of Fat Slobes and Slimming Center?
Did you guys see much of them (as compared with Sillypore) when you travel around in SE Asia countries?

Our Resident Vegan Tonychat will suggest the vegan diet to be the only solution to eliminate obese problems in Sinkie Land..:biggrin: