• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Ris Low's upcoming movie's trailer just released

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rismain_0.jpg

Watch the trailer here :
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...h-dramatic-performance-in-local-revenge-movie

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody take cover!! Ms Boomz Ris Low is back!!

Still think of Ris Low as the disgraced beauty queen with terrible English? This gritty movie trailer might well change your mind.

Ris plays an axe-swinging, chainsaw revving, skull-bashing femme fatale hell-bent on revenge in a new local production entitled Justice Devil

A representative of Lion City Film Studio sent the trailer for the upcoming film to STOMP:

"I'm Harva from Lion City Film Studio.

"We are the production company behind Ris Low's upcoming feature film entitled 'Justice Devil'.

"Ris Low, is the ex-Miss Singapore World 2009 who also made it to CNNGo's 25 most influential people in Asia that year.

"We have just released film's trailer today, Sep

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Everybody take cover!! Ms Boomz Ris Low is back!!

No self-respecting movie producer would send a trailer of an upcoming movie to, of all places, STOMP. :rolleyes:

Fucking STOMPtards can all drown in a sea of piss. :cool:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In all honesty,,what is this ris Low doing to enable her to get such jobs? is she sleeping with the producer or some rich chap? but what is her appeal? I dont see her having the looks or charm etc,,,

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Probably doing it probono, the cast made up of unknowns. Shit script, shit cast, shit acting. Probably an attempt to make an amateur filmaker's dream come true on a shoestring budget.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you know it's going to suck makes those hollywood C list movies not B mind you look like star studded acting.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wooden Goh should be worried for this film.

A trailer is supposed to bring out the best parts of the movie. And from what i have seen so far, this is absolute shit.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

No neh neh no talk:rolleyes:

Still think of Ris Low as the disgraced beauty queen with terrible English? This gritty movie trailer might well change your mind.

Ris plays an axe-swinging, chainsaw revving, skull-bashing femme fatale hell-bent on revenge in a new local production entitled Justice Devil

A representative of Lion City Film Studio sent the trailer for the upcoming film to STOMP:

"I'm Harva from Lion City Film Studio.

"We are the production company behind Ris Low's upcoming feature film entitled 'Justice Devil'.

"Ris Low, is the ex-Miss Singapore World 2009 who also made it to CNNGo's 25 most influential people in Asia that year.

"We have just released film's trailer today, Sep

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is an ugly bitch...plus the trailer looks like an episode of crime watch...fucking lame..

Peesai movie production havent kept up with the technology they are using...The movies and shows peesai makes still looks as if it came from the early 80s..

Even the A Team and Magnum P.I still way better than todays peesai production..

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i think she will make a world class actress
surely heavily booked and head hunted by hollywood
the trailer looks good
she looks ravishingly good
full of promises and gusto
sexy, sensual, robust and ferocious
chain sawing and swift action movie
wow! she maybe the oscar winner for singapore!!!