• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where can I get a better health insurance plan?

Allota

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried with some of the agents, but it is not working out for me. Can anyone help me, if you have taken any health insurance plan?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I tried with some of the agents, but it is not working out for me. Can anyone help me, if you have taken any health insurance plan?

The best health insurance plan is one that you create yourself while you're still young and healthy.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best health insurance plan is one that you create yourself while you're still young and healthy.

Everyone know but life syle and bad habit!

All insurance are about same NTUC/Great Eastern/Prudential......
Best to buy before age 25,will be much much cheaper. If above 50 is really expensive nearly 3 to 4 time the premium with same payout.
The cheapest is CPF medisafe.

jw5

Loyal

Looking at the 21 threads you started, suggest you get a better health insurance plan for yourself, from yourself. :wink:

Jimmy1978

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are the problems that you are facing? It'd be easier to help if you provide more details...I use the MyShield health insurance plan from POSB bank and I think it's pretty good. You can check on the bank’s website and see if the plan offers everything you’re looking for.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The best insurance plan, stay young & healthy, keep off fast food, alcohol, smoking...& so many others.