• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

favourite common beauty Chinese girl face every Chinese man like to own

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you watched this Chinese dating show ' If you are the one' http://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/41708611708/If-You-Are-The-One-Ep18

http://www.thevine.com.au/entertainment/tv/why-were-obsessed-with-if-you-are-the-one-20130626-232884

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fei_Cheng_Wu_Rao

Very popular Chinese PRC show in Aus. Some Aussies men watching the show get 'lau nua' itchy for PRC girls. Neber mind plenty, 1 billion PRCs girls, to share with all black and white men round the world.

There is one popular number which most Chinese men like to choose from among the 24 girls. Most of the week, one man will choose this number as his favourite number, amazingly.

If this face is a kuay in Geylang you probably pai tui 排队 your turn to fuck money no problem.

If you have this type of look as your wife, you will be si beh boh eng busy protecting her from leeches and crocoaches near her.

If you want to set up a successful kauy shop in Geylang find her type of look and pau jiak tua tua tan tan.

I don't post her look, or tell the number yet, but see if you can search for it and give me your opinon ...... hehehe

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This show is called 'Take Me Out' in the UK. Typical PRC imitation. I am surprised they haven't sued for copyright infringement.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
how, any guess?

want any more tip?

her dressing quite simple. Hairstyle also simple, not much make up natural beauty. Fair and look like Hokkien girl type.

Common look can find in Orchard Road selling make up type.

This show is called 'Take Me Out' in the UK. Typical PRC imitation. I am surprised they haven't sued for copyright infringement.

Last edited:

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
how, any guess?

want any more tip?

her dressing quite simple. Hairstyle also simple, not much make up natural beauty. Fair and look like Hokkien girl type.

Aiyah, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Quick tell us simi lumber.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
how, any guess?

want any more tip?

I think your choice is the bald male judge.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not my choice, but the male contestants favourite choice.

Each male contestant is ask to choose 1 favourite among the 24 girls. But many of them choose that number.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not my choice. It is the male contestant choices to choose his favourite among the 24 girls in the beginning of the show.

If most of them choose that number whichshow that most men like the same type of common natural beauty.

Man choose woman for their beauty 美丽 but women choose man for their 潇洒 appearance, natural and unrestrained

I think your choice is the bald male judge.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK extra tip,

from 1-12 side. She is flashed a few times in this show.

I think this type of face has a glowing beauty the more you look at her the more her beauty glows.

It is like saying every time you see her face you want to pa chiu cheng or fuck.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
each may have different taste but generally many may agree she is beautiful.

Furthermore, one male contestant even reach the final stage where he has 3 girls before him and he can take one of the 2 girls but he wants her, and nothing else. She rejected him some more.

She was put back on the show and continued to be chosen over again. Competition very tough.

Let's see what is the type of man she would be looking for, if any?

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also, most of the male contestants have followed the shows before entering the show and target the number already.

So it is not just one glance but must have notice her more than other girls.

If she is your wife ... si beh boh eng busy keeping her away from leeches and crocoaches, no peace.

each may have different taste but generally many may agree she is beautiful.

Furthermore, one male contestant even reach the final stage where he has 3 girls before him and he can take one of the 2 girls but he wants her, and nothing else. She rejected him some more.

She was put back on the show and continued to be chosen over again. Competition very tough.

Let's see what is the type of man she would be looking for, if any?

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pls lah, what is the big deal about some chinkie women.

they look outdated and self serving , mostly all of them look like that.

when they open their freaking mouth to speak, it comes out with selfish accent.