• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Botanic @ Nusajaya

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe this design has a high ceiling and void area, and the ventilation window open up to above roof level.

I see I see.....I relooked at the floor plan and I think you are right. But seems like rather wasted space for the upper floor...Usually high ceiling more for living room area....

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
After looking at the floor plan again, i still didnt see any void area at 2nd floor. Correct me if i am wrong. I think the owner can install air suction on the top of the ceiling like the one in the hotel.

The area above Bath 4 seems to be void?

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if it was mentioned before. I was looking at this as well and realized how closely built the houses are compared to other developments ard.

jovinchiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you all been to their member's day recently? It was a huge crowd.
My friend brought me there and they provided excellent service from lobby to the event area.
They planned to launch EcoVillage and Eco Business Park 3 soon, and the response on that day was overwhelmed.:eek:
A very new concept in JB for student village and factory retail. How you guys think?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco World showroom services and quality r top notch based on my experience in JB. The guard even sheltered me to my car with umbrella on a rainy day.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg to differ

I was driven to the showhouse without any salesmen accompanying me on a lazy weekday noon when there are easily 5 young salemen chatting among themselves. I was told to go thru the showhouses myself and when I am done, I walked back to my car under the hot sun.

Eco World showroom services and quality r top notch based on my experience in JB. The guard even sheltered me to my car with umbrella on a rainy day.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in my casual wear and served by very patient sales rep.

i went around the time of the ecosummer/spring pre launch last year.

i was in my bermudas , cheap bata slippers and football jersey, also no prob. EW staff quite professional, explain everything as best they could. (this is the Setia Tropika showroom).

but i have a very disarming and charming personality, so maybe that made the difference.

:smile: :smile: :smile:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe they only entertain humsome guys driving BeeMW or Masalee. Visitors in PCK boots and worn out shirts like me are viewed as contractors. They are half correct as I am really a Contractor ( in Singapore )

of which I don't fall into that category.

okkidoggi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe they only entertain humsome guys driving BeeMW or Masalee. Visitors in PCK boots and worn out shirts like me are viewed as contractors. They are half correct as I am really a Contractor ( in Singapore )

of which I don't fall into that category.

So what's the difference between contractors in JB and Contractor (in Singapore)? contractors in JB can be very rich too.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what's the difference between contractors in JB and Contractor (in Singapore)? contractors in JB can be very rich too.

SG contractors are richer, because most of their workers n themselves are from JB i.e. they travel daily in. Same job, 2.5x the pay.

darrenyeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visited eco botanic yesterday, cluster fully sold. The sales girl recommended me eco village.
Affordable price and good investment. Price from RM400k only.. Adjacent to 8 colleges & universities.
I intend to place booking as she said got priority to choose unit.
Anyone put cheque also? Can give me some advice?

FFKFong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visited eco botanic yesterday, cluster fully sold. The sales girl recommended me eco village.
Affordable price and good investment. Price from RM400k only.. Adjacent to 8 colleges & universities.
I intend to place booking as she said got priority to choose unit.
Anyone put cheque also? Can give me some advice?

Yea they are collecting interest for eco village.. smallest unit as small as 300+ sqft.... Hostel like... Ecobotanic semi dee still have plenty...but clusters are out