• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Botanic @ Nusajaya

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yea they are collecting interest for eco village.. smallest unit as small as 300+ sqft.... Hostel like... Ecobotanic semi dee still have plenty...but clusters are out

Are these Bumi released Semi D? What is the indicative price?

FFKFong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are these Bumi released Semi D? What is the indicative price?
Ok i would like to reiterate myself... Not really plenty laa.. but still have units to choose from... N yes these are bumi released units priced at 2.4m for both types... After discount is arnd 2.2+m.... Those who got it from balloting paid 1.62m after discount for the same unit.. the price hike of 600k.. but i myself witnessed two buyers paid 50k booking for the semi dees... So there are still buyers despite the price hike...

jovinchiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad, Eco Spring tak laku...... advertise in Ch5 & Ch8 daily now.... begging singaporean to buy now. An overpriced property and a potential ghost town.

LOL Potential ghost town should be those China developer like Country Garden and R&F
Thousand units of ghost houses:p

darrenyeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad, Eco Spring tak laku...... advertise in Ch5 & Ch8 daily now.... begging singaporean to buy now. An overpriced property and a potential ghost town.
Oh please... Seems like R&F and Country garden advertise a lot more than Ecoworld. So means that they can't sell a single unit?
You should participate in EcoWorld's event so you can see how many people rushing to place cheques. I witnessed it.

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi what's wrong with the house floor plan design?

I agree with you that some EW project is successful. If you read my previous mail, i did mention that many rush to buy at eco botanic but many also regret their buy due to the flaw in the house floorplan design.

jovinchiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Landed Phase 2 now open for booking with RM10k cheque! Went to their showhouse last week and saw quite a few tables placing cheques.
Another hot selling projects by EcoWorld? :biggrin: who is interested better be fast~ According to the sales rep it will be another interesting concept in town. :eek:
Anyone??

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Landed Phase 2 now open for booking with RM10k cheque! Went to their showhouse last week and saw quite a few tables placing cheques.
Another hot selling projects by EcoWorld? :biggrin: who is interested better be fast~ According to the sales rep it will be another interesting concept in town. :eek:
Anyone??

I popped by to take a look cos I missed out on Phase 1. Very impressed. But of course there will always be someone who will comment otherwise. Wait for it.. Wait for it...

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
The toilet is in the centre of the house.

Like that good mah!
The purpose is to maintain your "water$$" at the centre of your house.. So your wealth will not leak out easily.. hehe

But if you still don't like.. Just choose another type of design lor.. So simple!!

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that good mah!
The purpose is to maintain your "water$$" at the centre of your house.. So your wealth will not leak out easily.. hehe

But if you still don't like.. Just choose another type of design lor.. So simple!!

Yup.... is going to really maintain water.... and try not to flush to many times.

marklim

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and ideas. No point arguing. But, can't deny that eco botanic offered the best value in terms of price & location. In my opinion, it was the best & hottest deal of the year in 2013.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to agree that Eco Botanic is the best location property that Ecoworld has compare to Eco Spring/ Summer and Eco Tropic in JB.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and ideas. No point arguing. But, can't deny that eco botanic offered the best value in terms of price & location. In my opinion, it was the best & hottest deal of the year in 2013.

I agreed on good location..
But not quite in terms of price base on land size & built-up area.. even though I summarized up with its good location..

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe with the good location, the rest will be compensated as it develops.
The asset value will be Up Up and away.

:biggrin:

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe with the good location, the rest will be compensated as it develops.
The asset value will be Up Up and away.

:biggrin:

Personally, the place is very classy. I love it to bits but not suitable for my needs. Suitable if you are working in Jurong. But for others who work in JB town or in East Side of JB like in my scenario, is best to get Eco Spring or Eco Summer. As classy as can be. Nice lake in front of my new house, unlike staying next to the rat infested bridge and noisy and polluted railway. Oh and some forummers told me condos which are near undesirable areas like China doll infested Zons will bring down property value.