• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Botanic @ Nusajaya

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase 2 shd be launching early next year. From $1.3mil for cluster semi-D. Location seems further away from e pylons than phase 1. I still see cheques being collected so probably by Feb they shd have collected 300-400 cheques.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase 2 should be better than phase 1 seems is further away from pylon. I wonder if the Davenham type still remains?

jovinchiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase 2 they are going to use oversea architect to create a new innovative concept in Iskandar Malaysia. I don't think they will remain the same concept and floorplan like Phase 1. Probably something new.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase 2 they are going to use oversea architect to create a new innovative concept in Iskandar Malaysia. I don't think they will remain the same concept and floorplan like Phase 1. Probably something new.

They should learn from their earlier mistake.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not a "mistake", just depends on how people think. There will be varies design and I think they gonna improve the floor plan.

Come on la. How can one put a toilet at the dead centre of the house? Sorry, is not a mistake, but a grave blunder i should say. Anyway, i believe they will omit the Davenham model this time around because so many buyers previously complain to them.

jovinchiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on la. How can one put a toilet at the dead centre of the house? Sorry, is not a mistake, but a grave blunder i should say. Anyway, i believe they will omit the Davenham model this time around because so many buyers previously complain to them.

You keep on saying Davenham design and HTC only, you not sien I also sien:*:
Anything else can say ? :p
Btw you got purchase phase 1? Wonder why you so concern:confused:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You keep on saying Davenham design and HTC only, you not sien I also sien:*:
Anything else can say ? :p
Btw you got purchase phase 1? Wonder why you so concern:confused:

No need to be so sien one. Just take it as my gentle reminder. Others will appreciate what i say. As mention earlier, i am not concern of the project....just curious. I really want to find out if EW learn its lesson.

Sweethome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received SMS for the Phase 2 preview on 28/2 & 1/3/15 but no time to visit there, anyone knows how is the phase 2 designs and pricing?

Sweethome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rm1.3M - 1.5M for terrace house, RM2.5m for semiD

Thanks for the info.
Aiyo...why build terrace house in EB? I really dislike terrace house garden, hopefully it can park >2 cars inside the unit porch, else later we will see a lot of cars just park outside the road and causing problems to neighbours. I still remember a sales person mentioned Phase 2 will only build clusters or semiDs like 1st phase or even Banglo in order to maintain the classy status of EB, but now story changed maybe due to marketing strategic at current situation.

Anyway terrace house for min 1.3m is incredible...but EW seems very confident over their concepts, all the best then.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pricing is really fantastic..
But I like the price movement..
This will set the new baseline Looking forward for housing in Johor .
Wonder how's the sales..
That's a critical measure whether the market can accept this value or not..

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought it will be cluster terrace like phase 1. $1.3mil RM for 3-storey terrace is setting the benchmark in JB. Congratulations to phase 1 buyers.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is overprice but 2nd phase will be better than 1st phase as it is further away from those HTC. Hope they will also scrap away the design of Davenham type this time.

Why don't you compare this house vs RnF unit of their price per sq ft n we all decide which project is more overpriced? Instead of making sweeping statements again, can u remind us what is wrong with Davenham floor design again?