• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Botanic @ Nusajaya

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok bros and sis

I am thinking to getting a unit here

Not much info online as phase one only going to start in 1-2 weeks time.
CONFIRMED - last day of cheque collection 16 Sept. Ballot likely 22 Sept (TBC).

So far this are the info I had gathered. Pls update and help me amend if any errors

Phase one ~660 units
Mostly cluster house, ?128 semi D

Land size
32 x 70 (2100 sq ft - 1 design) 920k onwards
35 x 70 (2300-2400 sq ft - 1 design)
32 x 80 (2300-2400 sq ft - 1 design)
35 x 80 (2500-2600 sq ft 1 design) 1.2mil onwards
40 x 80 (semi D 2 designs) 1.6mil onwards

Units came partially furnish, unable to confirm - told built in wardrobe, A/C. Claims using quality materials.

Last edited:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
abt 2k cheques collected to far. Was informed by agent that some buyers submitted multiple cheques under different family member name to get a shot. Allowed only 1 cheque per buyer, effectively 3-4 balloting for 1 unit.

The showroom at bukit indah setia walk (same row as Setia Sales gallery) up and running for a while now.

Phase one indicative should be soon.
10k for balloting, fully refundable. I don't have photo of the model as no photo taking allowed in sales gallery.

Price abt 920k for the smallest cluster house. Was informed DIBS is allowed.
No sure if any other discount.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Location - next to Edu city

I will make a drive by soon and take a few photo if time permits. Read some forum theare are some high power cables running thru the area, not very sure abt this... if anyone have any idea pls update

Was told by agent there will be club house and 2 layer security check - one for main area, the other for each phase. No exactly sure whats in clubhouse, but was told should be the standard fare, (no golf / tennis).

There will be 2 man made lakes there.

someone did a drive by video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN4oVl3afhk

official website
www.ecoworld.my/ecobotanic/‎

Last edited:

Niucomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
abt 2k cheques collected to far. Was informed by agent that some buyers submitted multiple cheques under different family member name to get a shot. Allowed only 1 cheque per buyer, effectively 3-4 balloting for 1 unit.

10k for balloting, fully refundable.

Sure sounds like BTO balloting, lol. With 300+ units up for sale and 2,000+ buyers, chances still better than BTO.

RM500 fee if dont like your balloted unit.

Cheers & good luck :wink:

ymike27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure sounds like BTO balloting, lol. With 300+ units up for sale and 2,000+ buyers, chances still better than BTO.

RM500 fee if dont like your balloted unit.

Cheers & good luck :wink:

Please enlighten me how exactly do they plan to carry out the balloting :
1. First pick your unit and then go for ballot; OR
2. First go for ballot, and if selected, then go pick your unit.
Thanks....

Niucomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reply I got was balloting details not finalised. Seems everything still fluid. Most likely like auction. They indicate the lot number of the property, then pull the rabbit out of the hat. If it is your rabbit, then you decide whether want the unit. If you reject unit during ballot, RM500 not deducted from deposit and lot gets balloted again. If you reject after ballot, then minus RM500. With 2000+ buyers, anything smaller than Dewan Raya not big enough leh. Anyway, good luck.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please enlighten me how exactly do they plan to carry out the balloting :
1. First pick your unit and then go for ballot; OR
2. First go for ballot, and if selected, then go pick your unit.
Thanks....

Point 2. I understand balloting and unit selection will be on same day

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am going to put in 2 cheques for 2 chances....

Was told that the ballot for Q to pick units, no pick unit no pay money.....

the $500 penalty is for those who want to pick units but decided not to proceed for any reason. Going to the show room later to get more info. Any questions u want to ask pls put them here I will check before I go......

Confirmed - 20% bumi, 50% international lot.
If really bad luck and nothing left, 20% bumi lot likely will get converted to open lot, but not sure if price will go up....

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

the $500 penalty is for those who want to pick units but decided not to proceed for any reason. Going to the show room later to get more info. Any questions u want to ask pls put them here I will check before I go......

If really bad luck and nothing left, 20% bumi lot likely will get converted to open lot, but not sure if price will go up....

Some photos of the model will be good. Thanks.

ymike27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Bro. That's a very nice gesture of you.
1. Any bungalow units ?
2. Do they absorb legal feel & stamp duty ?
3. If this is a strata title property, then we may only need to pay the stamp duty for MOT only when the master title is converted into strata title.
4. What are the facilities available ?
5. They claim that it is next to Educity....but is it really easily accessible ?
I will ask these questions when I go there this Sunday....let's compare notes.... Good luck !!

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal

can ask when and where is the balloting ? thks.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
can ask when and where is the balloting ? thks.

I will try to sneak a few photo, but they dont allow photo taking of the models

The balloting should be at Eco world sales gallery bukit indah. Likely 22 Sept

Unit name, size and land size

Davenham - 2340 - 32 x 70
Aldingham - 2580 - 35 x 70
Featherstone - 2670 - 32 x 80
Coleshill - 3120 - 35 x 80
Eastwell - 3330 - 40 x 80 (semi D)
Greenland - 3420 - 40 x 80 (semi D)
(for some reason cant edit my earlier post so I will post here instead)

Last edited:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
EcoB.JPG
Thanks Bro. That's a very nice gesture of you.
1. Any bungalow units ?
2. Do they absorb legal feel & stamp duty ?
3. If this is a strata title property, then we may only need to pay the stamp duty for MOT only when the master title is converted into strata title.
4. What are the facilities available ?
5. They claim that it is next to Educity....but is it really easily accessible ?
I will ask these questions when I go there this Sunday....let's compare notes.... Good luck !!

1. Phase 1 no bungalow, phase 2 they say only have semi D. Not sure how many phases are there and need to ask if any commercial / condo / bungalow in other phases.
2. DIBS, legal and foreigner levy absorbed, not sure of stamp duty
3. Strata freehold. Stamp likely at TOP.
4. No tennis / golf. Should have standard fare at club house - gym, pool, function room, BBQ - this may u may need to clarify.
5. See map...... when i figure out how to attach...

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been thinking.....and yet thinking.... what is the upside of the development? anyway going on 22 sep to find out more still.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess the upside is - It is near to Edu City. Whereas the shopping mall and others still remain unknow.

Niucomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been thinking.....and yet thinking.... what is the upside of the development? anyway going on 22 sep to find out more still.

I share your sentiments. I also been thinking too ..... and thinking ..... :o

Hope others can share their insights.

Development is on rather flat land. Future commercial / residential developments to the west, south & east sides. Public stadium somewhat near. Pylons running on the west side about 150m away from perimeter.

Internally, the butterfly-shaped garden (which will be handed over to MPJBT upon completion) appears to the significant draw. Clubhouse may be opened to the public in future if residents not supporting. The eco rain water collection does not seem much of a big deal with relatively inexpensive SAJ water and with 2 or 3 industrial parks across the expressway.

Blue = Botanic
Orange = Pylons

dhgz.jpg