• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Botanic @ Nusajaya

PROPSTAR

Out of the 624 cluster homes and semi-detached houses on sale at EcoBotanic on Sunday, the 500 units allocated for the non-bumiputra segment were snapped up by buyers within six hours.

This is NOT TRUE.

i was there for the balloting and only 200 ballots were picked and
another 50 were kept into "reserve list"

apparently it seems 424 units were all taken up by staff and
associates much before the launch date

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
say the EcoGardens clusterhouse balloted at myr 990 k,...how much can this same house command in the subsale market ?
Is there a sub-sale market for this ?
IS the RPTG Tax stil basis 5 years from S&P, and on basis of percentage to profit ?
Issit like , 15%, 15%, 15%, 10%, 10 % (1st to 5th year,..) ??
what's the latest updates on authority ?
thanks

Wow, 5 questions in a post. You must have bought a unit, haven't you?

Firstly, you need to establish if you are asking about Eco Botanic by Eco World or Eco Gardens by SP Setia.

I don't think Eco World allows subsale. Even if that is allowed, I doubt anyone will have a crystal ball to foresee how much that house can command in the subsale market. Even if they do, and tell you that you will reap 100% overnight, what will you do with that information?

hakawei8

Anybody balloted a unit, and looking for partner to share your unit if your loan not approved? Pm me if u r looking for partner for eco botanic house.

Niucomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out of the 624 cluster homes and semi-detached houses on sale at EcoBotanic on Sunday, the 500 units allocated for the non-bumiputra segment were snapped up by buyers within six hours.

This is NOT TRUE.

i was there for the balloting and only 200 ballots were picked and
another 50 were kept into "reserve list"

apparently it seems 424 units were all taken up by staff and
associates much before the launch date

As I say before, these people really know how to market :biggrin:

Often when one looks closely at the truth, one finds .......... :rolleyes:

1o0u.jpg

Last edited:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
They now selling ECO NEST - the condos near the shops and the pylons.
Anyone have news? I have RM5k off voucher that I got when i pick up my cheques from the failed balloting.
I will not buy those condo, but if anyone wants the voucher, pls let me know I got 2, but not sure if can transfer or not....

Fearless Jedi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brothers. I have a property in JB bought 20 years ago in the middle of all the hype that the property will rise. It hasn't and if you try to sell it, you'll regret buying it in the first place. The Malaysian property is so temperamental and tedious that the mere change of names in owners will take years and no less than 10 grand. Buying a property in Iskandar now is like buying a Chery or Geely car in 2008- 2010 or even 2011. While other cars can still command some price, no one even wants to consider your car.
If you are a family man, please think longer term. Do not let this folly cause a huge dent in your life. It's always nice to indulge in perceived luxuries that you think is affordable but when reality strikes it's a total different picture. If you think you really like it in JB, rent and live there for at least 2 years then decide.

Just an honest post.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just waiting for formal announcement

Already have 2 signed SPA cannot run
Holding off any more purchase until clarification

So far what I got is this

Developer can sell based on existing rule
Malaysian can buy (subject to bumi lot issues)
Foreigner buy based on quota (100% allocation for medini and special projects)

(continue next post due to limit)

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
All malaysian owned lots considered local. Bumi released now is not clear, maybe not allowed to convert at all (need to clarify - was told that Mahabuilders managed to get 100% international lot for their Pinnacle tower project - just pay money)

Foreiger enjoy no restriction to subsale
Malaysian lots only can sell to local.

Basically screw the locals to cool down price, nice move right?

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The forgot to put the model power pylon along the road outside the condo.....

the model maker fail.......

btw I was told the 2 Br almost fully sold

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
The forgot to put the model power pylon along the road outside the condo.....

the model maker fail.......

btw I was told the 2 Br almost fully sold

malaysians / spr still buying condo for investment with the impending "international lot only" local cannot resell to foreigner rule?

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
malaysians / spr still buying condo for investment with the impending "international lot only" local cannot resell to foreigner rule?

Actually can still get around the rule. Last time put under Malaysian husband or wife's name when buying.
Now sell to couple with either one Malaysian husband or wife name. So still sell to local but half local half foreigners.
Many such couples bought many properties this way and no need state consent fees. Hopefully there are many such families still interested in Johor properties.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually can still get around the rule. Last time put under Malaysian husband or wife's name when buying.
Now sell to couple with either one Malaysian husband or wife name. So still sell to local but half local half foreigners.
Many such couples bought many properties this way and no need state consent fees. Hopefully there are many such families still interested in Johor properties.

oh really? buy under one singaporean and one malaysian spouse name, as long as there is one malaysian, no need state consent?

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think that is not the case, we are 1 Singaporean and 1 Malaysian and when we needed to buy in joint names, they still need us to apply for state consent.

oh really? buy under one singaporean and one malaysian spouse name, as long as there is one malaysian, no need state consent?