• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Botanic @ Nusajaya

marklim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not cheap? Eco Botanic launched 32x70 clusters at 900k. An equivalent at HH is at least 1.25m. The concept & quality is far better too.

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco botanic now selling 1.4mil for the smallest type. Early buyers really huat (and lucky to get ballots)

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to compare Eco Botanic and HH? HH is already an established area where EB is still very new. As for concept and quality... still need to wait till the houses is build in EB later. In term of location HH is a better location. At least without HTC.

marklim

Alfrescian
Loyal
As investors, we judge by the reputation of the developer/magement and the information provided, including concept, price & location. In terms of location, EB is actually just beside HH. It has the added benefit of being next to educity as well. So, if we use EL as reference, it's even more undervalued. And yes, EL has HTC cables nearby too. That has not affected its price & rentability. Perhaps u should pay a visit to the actual site and view the show houses to have a better idea?

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
As investors, we judge by the reputation of the developer/magement and the information provided, including concept, price & location. In terms of location, EB is actually just beside HH. It has the added benefit of being next to educity as well. So, if we use EL as reference, it's even more undervalued. And yes, EL has HTC cables nearby too. That has not affected its price & rentability. Perhaps u should pay a visit to the actual site and view the show houses to have a better idea?

Dun waste Gas bro…

:wink:

jovinchiang

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree. Prefer EB than HH as EB has a better layout plan and concept compare to HH.
EB is building a township whereby there will be shophouses, service apartment, retail shops and landed property. The whole area are more well planned. Somemore it located just right beside Educity, which I think will bring up the whole place once project completed.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

To me, if you dont mind the view of HTC, and for own stay, i think EB is ok as long as you dont choose the Davenham type. If you buy for investment, better think twice bcos many people may not like the view of HTC around the garden.

EB htc.jpg

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Prefer EB than HH as EB has a better layout plan and concept compare to HH.
EB is building a township whereby there will be shophouses, service apartment, retail shops and landed property. The whole area are more well planned. Somemore it located just right beside Educity, which I think will bring up the whole place once project completed.

How can one say prefer EB when it is not even there yet? Should compare something that is tangible. Not through imagination or CGI.

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are there so many :oIo: :kma: icons being used nowadays??

I see so many post with this emoticons and all of the get marked down and banned. Why dont we just remove the icons and chill down? Forum meant for sharing not flaming.

Remember DONT FEED THE TROLLS

FFKFong

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to sales staff, price est from RM1.1 mil to RM1.3 mil.
Should be cluster.

The sales staff reveals very little information bout this phase... But i manage to korek abit more from a few different staff... Confirmed to have bungalows with customisation selection, dont know how customised they can be but bungalows is on... Semi dee is also on... One of the sales guys revealed they might have superlinks with garage... Clusters may be discontinued... But all sales staff said the same thing... 'this isnt confirmed yet'...
so basically EB guys just wants us to drop cheque without even knowing the selection of houses.. n yea minimum will start from 1.2m.. mayb 1m after disc

marklim

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can one say prefer EB when it is not even there yet? Should compare something that is tangible. Not through imagination or CGI.

Would interest you to see the actual site. Part of it is already tangible. Besides, if you wait till everything is tangible before investing, how do you profit from any investments? The entire Nusajaya is still pretty much a masterplan and a work in progress.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would interest you to see the actual site. Part of it is already tangible. Besides, if you wait till everything is tangible before investing, how do you profit from any investments? The entire Nusajaya is still pretty much a masterplan and a work in progress.

I agree with you that you dont have to wait before everything is tangible. I am just saying that the main setback for EB is there are HTC around the garden as shown in the pic. This HTC will be there and wont go away. If you dont mind about it, is ok you invest in it. However, when you decided to sell later, you may take longer time to get buyer as many of us dont like HTC around our house.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are there so many :oIo: :kma: icons being used nowadays??

I see so many post with this emoticons and all of the get marked down and banned. Why dont we just remove the icons and chill down? Forum meant for sharing not flaming.

Remember DONT FEED THE TROLLS

Yup, i agree.... however, even when we take off the icon, they will use other means to troll as they use this forum as their playground.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
To each his own agenda to serve. Dont mislead others and respect each other.......

I 100% agree that we should be polite and respect each other views. However, i must stress that differing opinion from others does not mean is misleading others. We have to agree to disagree. If we accuse someone "misleading" others just because he has different view, than to me it is wrong. We are all adults here and we can digest, think and make judgement on what is best for us after referring to all opinions in this forum.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just sharing some of the info from the below news;-

Beware of environmental factors when buying a property

Posted on October 3, 2013 - Featured, Property News.

Location is key in property purchase, and the consensus is that the Klang Valley is the prime area, but before signing the sale and purchase agreement, prospective buyers should be alert to red flags that may warn of potential health risks in certain locations.

Making an impulsive purchase can happen when one is caught up in the excitement of owning a property. It’s a common mistake especially in prime areas where land is scarce. If properties marketed at a decent price, people will line up to seal the deal, ignoring the nearby plantations or facilities that may prove to be the Achilles’ heel of your purchase.

There must be a buffer zone separating these developments from areas with the possible health risk.

In other parts of the world, properties are seldom built close to high-voltage power lines, sewage treatment plants, landfill and highways. The asking price for properties close to such places are always lower than similar in-type properties further away from the sites. However, the same cannot be said about properties such as in the Klang Valley.Properties near to such sites still command sky-high prices. The justification? It is within the Klang Valley.

It makes one wonder whether new technology has found a way of overcoming the problems posed by such places. With high-voltage power lines, the structure is believed to produce electromagnetic field (EMF) that is hazardous to people’s health. The exact measure of radiation exposure can be calculated by the voltage, current levels and distance from the property.

There have been a few case studies linking the home distance with detrimental health effects. The majority of experts advise pregnant women to stay away from such places to avoid possible health risks. If one still thinks of buying, then it’s best to acquire an EMF meter to test out the radiation exposure yourself.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is a taboo .... something many cannot overcome when they buy a house later especially 2nd hand. Those who buy EB with the intention to sell in short term will have a big problem. The moment people see the HTC....many will be piss off.