• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Botanic @ Nusajaya

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
call them.

Contact

Eco Botanic Development Sdn. Bhd. (1002286-D)
(formerly known as Casa Seroja Sdn. Bhd.)

EcoBotanic @ EcoWorld Gallery
S2-0118, Indah Walk 3,
Jalan Indah 15,
Taman Bukit Indah,
81200 Johor Bahru,
Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia.

T +607 238 2525
F +607 232 2525
E [email protected]
GPS Coordinates: N01°48.3359' E103°66.2695'
Enjoy our first-class services and
expert assistant every day
Mondays to Fridays : 9am - 6pm
Weekends and Public Holidays : 10am - 6pm

Last edited:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
new price are super exp...... wanted to buy bumi release but damm exp

Davenham
Land Size: 32’ x 70’
Built-up area: 2340 sqft
Selling Price:RM1,196,000*
Rebate: RM95,600*
Nett price:RM1,100,400*

Aldingham
Land Size: 32’ x 80’
Built-up area: 2340 sqft
Selling Price:RM1,313,000*
Rebate: RM105,000*
Nett price:RM1,208,000*

Coleshill
Land Size: 35’ x 80’
Built-up area : 3120 sqft
Selling Price: RM1,755,000*
Rebate: RM140,400*
Nett Price: RM1,614,600

Promotion package:
Free Sales & Purchase Agreement legal fees & Loan Agreement Fees*
36 mth Homes Warranty.*

Panel Bank: PBB, HLB, AMB, MBB, CIM & UOB

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Been there over the weekend. Must say the "feel" is good because the space is spacious. But the price is not right and seriously, no good view and to me its just another landed enclave. I don't see any good point in it other than being "near to 2nd link" but in about 5 years or so when Medini is up and running, proximity to Singapore will not be relevant as much as most pple might be working in Pusat Bandar Medini already.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Been there over the weekend. Must say the "feel" is good because the space is spacious. But the price is not right and seriously, no good view and to me its just another landed enclave. I don't see any good point in it other than being "near to 2nd link" but in about 5 years or so when Medini is up and running, proximity to Singapore will not be relevant as much as most pple might be working in Pusat Bandar Medini already.

I understand from the sales girls Phase one is fully sold out. They are launching Phase two which understandably will be pricier than Phase one which is the same for all projects in JB.

Some projects don't even get past phase one sales...And they keep advertising on Singapore TV and newspaper now? Desperate? And they keep giving away free food on weekends? Desperate? LOL...

jovinchiang

Alfrescian
Loyal

I went to their show village last weekend and met some existing purchasers.
Most of them bought it for own staying rather than invest so I think the price is not an issue.
Phase 2 will be more expensive than Phase 1 so I think for those who want to buy, now will be a good time.
Their show houses are impressive, I already signed up for 1 unit.:biggrin:

marklim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Compared to the new One Nu by Tradewinds, Eco Botanic is a steal. Phase 2 will likely be equivalent or higher than One Nu.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
THe main toilet is at the middle of the house. Actually many eco summer houses also have this problem The most serious is EB Davenham type where the toilet is at the centre of the house. This is a grave mistake (fengshui implication) and not sure why this can happen bcos local chinese owned developer should know this. Tan Sri not doing his work in monitoring his son.

seems you anti Tan sri for any reason, a bit bias.

what you mean center of house? you mean the toilet right smack in the center? i don't believe. it's at the side of bit, not dead centre.
in fact, most condo have a toilet in the "center" also, same as a lot of terrace houses. you can just google any condo layout. what i mean is center but at the side, not dead centre.

those fengshui rule is for those old china houses, where the house is big, like a bunglo, and therefore don't put a toilet right smack in the centre of the house.

in fact, this rule is to ensure hygiene, as one doesn't want toilet smell and sewage flowing around the center of the house, and people are walking around it. that is why my childhood house in kampung have a toilet OUTSIDE the house. maybe Tan Sri can design a house with a toilet separate from the house, put it in the backyard. at night need to go out of the house to shit. be careful of snakes. Today most house are terrace and sanitation is now modern. just keep toilet clean , put some flower in the toilet, put ventilator fan, problem solved.

as for r&f condo that you supporting, it's worse, as it's facing dirty water. A lot, lot, lot of dirty water. and that dirty water cannot flush.

Last edited:

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems you anti Tan sri for any reason, a bit bias.

what you mean center of house? you mean the toilet right smack in the center? i don't believe. it's at the side of bit, not dead centre.
in fact, most condo have a toilet in the "center" also, same as a lot of terrace houses. you can just google any condo layout. what i mean is center but at the side, not dead centre.

those fengshui rule is for those old china houses, where the house is big, like a bunglo, and therefore don't put a toilet right smack in the centre of the house.

in fact, this rule is to ensure hygiene, as one doesn't want toilet smell and sewage flowing around the center of the house, and people are walking around it. that is why my childhood house in kampung have a toilet OUTSIDE the house. maybe Tan Sri can design a house with a toilet separate from the house, put it in the backyard. at night need to go out of the house to shit. be careful of snakes. Today most house are terrace and sanitation is now modern. just keep toilet clean , put some flower in the toilet, put ventilator fan, problem solved.

as for r&f condo that you supporting, it's worse, as it's facing dirty water. A lot, lot, lot of dirty water. and that dirty water cannot flush.
Haha, fully agree cannot flush the dirty straits :-D

jovinchiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
THe main toilet is at the middle of the house. Actually many eco summer houses also have this problem The most serious is EB Davenham type where the toilet is at the centre of the house. This is a grave mistake (fengshui implication) and not sure why this can happen bcos local chinese owned developer should know this. Tan Sri not doing his work in monitoring his son.

Davenham and Eco Summer still selling like hot cakes.
Forget about FengShui, people nowadays are looking at the design and concept of the houses, which EcoWorld does better than others.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
just put bright light, paint a light color scheme in the toilet, put some flowers, ok already. or convert to a powder room.

Last edited:

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mean this one?

Attachments

• image-3724049260.jpg
    image-3724049260.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 1,231

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. There are possible remedies to this feng shui issue but it could have been avoided before the floor layout is approved. I suspect they use a non chinese designer.

Maybe they overlooked la..mai ti ti hoot. :o

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope EcoWorld can rectify the problem as the buyers now are extremely unhappy about it. Infact is not too late to change the floor plan now. Is the matter of whether they want to do it or not. Whether they really look into the buyers need or just want to earn money!

Be fair to developer, if buyer signed e S&P.
Fengshui is not part of s&p.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
S&P can be signed again with new revised floor plan with other terms and condition remain unchange. ....but with some paper work for developer to do. Developer have no legal obligation to revise the floor plan but we want to see whether they have moral obligation to help the buyers.

It should be a goodwill instead. What if non chinese prefer this current layout..then developer hem si 大条..