• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Botanic @ Nusajaya

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So for EB, the HTC is already there as everyone can see. Those purchaser still willing to pay for the concept and reputation of the developer. Unlike EL, it's not being done on later stage after they have purchase the unit.
So why concern so much about the HTC since people are willing to buy??

There's a Sime Darby project in KL which is built on National grid HTC land on 3 sides. Launching at RM845k Superlink in 2010 for its 1st phase, it is a built then sell concept. It was a total sell out. People are willing to queue over night to book. Today the average intermediate transacted price is RM1.6m. Corners are going for RM3.0. The bungalows average at RM4.5m. It is the concept which people are willing to pay for. Underground drains and underground electric cables, fiber optic cabling, CMS, electric fencing, individual guard houses for each phase. Until today, it is still free maintenance by Sime Darby for its 800 plus units. HTC or no HTC, it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 80916

How financially strong, is the EcoWorld Developer. ?
Are they very highly leveraged?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How financially strong, is the EcoWorld Developer. ?
Are they very highly leveraged?

Ecoworld is the formed by the Tan Sri Liew Kee Sin's son and many of the ex Setia's senior staff.
Very experienced team and has many high profile jobs. Well regarded by bankers too.

D

Deleted member 80916

Yes, but past performance doesn't guarantee future performance.

I see lots of expensive promotions,..does the sales make up ?

Financials?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a Sime Darby project in KL which is built on National grid HTC land on 3 sides. Launching at RM845k Superlink in 2010 for its 1st phase, it is a built then sell concept. It was a total sell out. People are willing to queue over night to book. Today the average intermediate transacted price is RM1.6m. Corners are going for RM3.0. The bungalows average at RM4.5m. It is the concept which people are willing to pay for. Underground drains and underground electric cables, fiber optic cabling, CMS, electric fencing, individual guard houses for each phase. Until today, it is still free maintenance by Sime Darby for its 800 plus units. HTC or no HTC, it doesn't really matter.

Yoo..oldie, can point me e location? I got birdie eyes..:p

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, but past performance doesn't guarantee future performance.

I see lots of expensive promotions,..does the sales make up ?

Financials?

Try checking their back ground. They are a listed company in KLSE.

Eco World Development Group Berhad (17777-V) | Formerly known as Focal Aims Holdings Bhd

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think too much bandwidth is spend on this HTC. Just practice what was suggested by NZ gov...Prudent Avoidance.
If you are considering to buy any house, just take HTC in your decision making. If you already bought, no need to lose sleep over it or move away, life goes on.
Can close this topic already? :p

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who are new here like me really find this discussion on HTC very useful. I was actually surprise some of the guys here deem HTC as a non issue when come to decision to buy a property.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
em..just to share.
recently, I was near a pylon at the mountain top(Taiwan). experienced the transmission sounds produced from the pylon. :eek:
but, think Malaysia one is soundproofed.:p

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at real life situation rather than some theory. Are tenants still renting at Ujana and East Ledang ? And do u think these tenants are fools ?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at real life situation rather than some theory. Are tenants still renting at Ujana and East Ledang ? And do u think these tenants are fools ?

I agree with some folks that this topic is getting a bit 'worn out'. However, will post some facts just to answer your questions for the benefit of some forum members.

First question
- Just leased out my unit in Melody Park East Ledang within a month of Reno to a large Corporate client. Had multiple offers and I got to choose.
- My neighbour just leased out their unit to a corporate client as well
- Lot of owners moved in already, within 6 months of key collection, some doing extensive Reno ....

Second questions
- I am in no position to make a judgement and call others fools. I have no business doing so and must respect others judgements. Everyone has their opinion and the right to make a decision that suits them. Just because their opinion may differ from mine I have no right to call anyone a fool. That said, these corporate clients are senior officers in large multinationals companies. Well educated and highly experienced I suppose. Feel free to make your judgement .....

Hope that helps!

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi IskandarRocks,

nice to hear that there are still tenants available for landlords.

And thanks for sharing.

You are a very nice and polite person.

I agree with some folks that this topic is getting a bit 'worn out'. However, will post some facts just to answer your questions for the benefit of some forum members.

First question
- Just leased out my unit in Melody Park East Ledang within a month of Reno to a large Corporate client. Had multiple offers and I got to choose.
- Lot of owners moved in already, within 6 months of key collection, some doing extensive Reno ....

Second questions
- I am in no position to make a judgement and call others fools. I have no business doing so and must respect others judgements. Everyone has their opinion and the right to make a decision that suits them. Just because their opinion may differ from mine I have no right to call anyone a fool. That said, these corporate clients are senior officers in large multinationals companies. Well educated and highly experienced I suppose. Feel free to make your judgement .....

Hope that helps!

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal

First question

Second questions

Hope that helps!

So I summarise that tenants are still renting despite the HTC and they are highly educated people who are unlikely to be fools. I rest my case .

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, if tenant pool is considered a problem in JB,

then Singaporean house owners better be very scared.

Just read that an immense new supply pool is coming up in Singapore. There will be immense pressure on Singapore rentals and it is a tenants' market now. Existing tenants may terminate and move on to the newest completed projects in various districts. So not only is tenant supply a 'concern' in JB, it is a HUGE CONCERN for Singapore condo and HDB flat owners now. Perhaps Singapore condo owners may find their rental yields close to 0% in the coming months and years.

Have a nice day.

julianp

Just sharing.....i see all of you keep talking about the pylon things only...i want to say something else..
i am bought a house at EB.. the environment there is good. tats why we bought our house there..got 1 sales staff call Wendy. she assist me. her knowledge is good and friendly.if u all go there see show house maybe can look for her