• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dumbing of Singaporean have been a great success

sgnewsalte

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gov plan of dumbing Singaporeans is proving to be a great success. One stupid local nonya tv serial can create such a craze with silly singaporeans. :rolleyes:

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,191019,00.html?

<table align="right" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="150"> <tbody> <tr> <td> </td></tr> <tr> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
NP_NEWS_1_CURRENT_NCCNY-B05t.jpg

The Ang and the Lee families in Hougang decided that all the women would dress up as Nonyas.

So 10 of them did.

'This is due to the popularity of the show (The Little Nyonya) and also to celebrate the new year. The one who thought of it was a real fan of The Little Nyonya ,' said Mr Edmund Sng, a cousin-in-law of the women, referring to MediaCorp's hit drama serial

Just look at all the silly singaporeans jamming the mall just to catch a glimpse of little nonya actors and actresses. Singaporeans really jiak pah boh sai pang...:rolleyes:

DSC00365.JPG

IMG_1398.JPG

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guessed i am able to comment here as i never watch little nonya at all much less mediacock tv :rolleyes:

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watched a little. Read the ending. Did not bother to watch further.

Rags to riches stories are always popular but this one was more hype than any real substance. Only thing worth noting is that the baddies were really played out well.