• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie auntie caught a 30kg fish at Pasir Ris pond

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=400047076767153" width="720" height="1280" frameborder="0"></iframe>...........

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon the place will be teaming with PRC looking for a free fish meal & then there will be no more fish just dirty dogs!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Correct me if I'm wrong.. But I think this is the standard practise in all fishing ponds in S'pore..

All anglers are not allowed to bring back home any catch that weighs more than 10 Kg.. After hauling up the fish, you are required to release it back into the pond..

In return the Pond Management will give you give you another few free hours of fishing time..

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Angler bragging about that big catch from a fishing pond machiam a chiongster bragging about his conquest of PRC singer at HFJ.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
correct me if i'm wrong.. But i think this is the standard practise in all fishing ponds in s'pore..

All anglers are not allowed to bring back home any catch that weighs more than 10 kg.. After hauling up the fish, you are required to release it back into the pond..

In return the pond management will give you give you another few free hours of fishing time..

this kind of pond fish no strength lah!

Heavy but muscles all no power type.

Wait till you hook a 30kg fish from the open sea; i think the rod will break

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct me if I'm wrong.. But I think this is the standard practise in all fishing ponds in S'pore..

All anglers are not allowed to bring back home any catch that weighs more than 10 Kg.. After hauling up the fish, you are required to release it back into the pond..

In return the Pond Management will give you give you another few free hours of fishing time..

I don't think the fish weighs anything more than 10 kg. 30 kg would be the weight of my golden retriever.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ehmm..I would take this story with a pinch of salt. This may just another exaggerated fishing story

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Release the fish with A REWARD from the Pond Management, sometime can be as much as $500.00!
depending on their generosity.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She will become the corpse.. but don't have to do anything.. just wear red. :eek:

check out what's behind the boy :eek:

201111161815161920.jpg