• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See women fight + upskirt

HereIsTheNews

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/A9iYN7-d2vw?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The two fighting are Shanghainese the young lady in the middle are 外地人.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Cat fight over what? High heels?

Joker. No la. Guess they are fighting for seats, then again there was a moment the black lady accused the red lady for stealing (its not very audible though if it is I will understand). However there are many ccb phrase being used and this is clearly audible it goes like "chor pi"

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joker. No la. Guess they are fighting for seats, then again there was a moment the black lady accused the red lady for stealing (its not very audible though if it is I will understand). However there are many ccb phrase being used and this is clearly audible it goes like "chor pi"

very accurate phrases being hurled. both are ccb's. my mind must be playing tracks. can even smell them. :eek: :o

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the future of singapore when the 6.9mil is achieved.
A glimpse into singapore's future.

Show your power in 2016.

Last edited:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Learning after watching video?

It is better to be handy equipped with a phone with good camera for moments like this.

Well, the subjects involved can be bettr looking ones though.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Didn't the young girl say she's the daughter of the one in red.

Yes sounds like it however the conversations were blurred. It could be something else she meant but I cannot be 100% sure. Shanghainese together likely to speak Shanghainese but she's not so that raised my suspicion.